Come and Confess!

Wait, you have a secret hidden tank too?? Does the door close to hide the tank? @NCaquatics , you're not alone with your stealth tanking!
No, no, not quite that clever! Its ontop of the kitchen sideboard, underneath the cupboard on the wall, inside the gap between the too. Can imagine the maintenance of a tank inside the cupboard even harder than the maintenance of a tank underneath one though lol

No, no, not quite that clever! Its ontop of the kitchen sideboard, underneath the cupboard on the wall, inside the gap between the too. Can imagine the maintenance of a tank inside the cupboard even harder than the maintenance of a tank underneath one though lol
Excuse the state of the tank. Still a work in progress!

Attachments

• 20200730_125259.jpg
    20200730_125259.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 71
Excuse the state of the tank. Still a work in progress!
Aaaww, it's adorable! I want one now! You should see @NCaquatics little hidden tank. She shared it on a thread I started yesterday called "share your secret shame - tank storage" or something like that. Now I'm obsessed with the idea of having a little tank tucked away where people wouldn't expect it, lol.

Aaaww, it's adorable! I want one now! You should see @NCaquatics little hidden tank. She shared it on a thread I started yesterday called "share your secret shame - tank storage" or something like that. Now I'm obsessed with the idea of having a little tank tucked away where people wouldn't expect it, lol.
I still have to contribute to that thread! I didn't see it til late last night and have been out at work today. Thankfully my random junk is fairly neatly stored and I created a rule that anything that isn't expensive will be thrown away if not used in 6 months lol. The rule was created last week after a clear out so we'll see how that will inevitably go :rofl:

I still have to contribute to that thread! I didn't see it til late last night and have been out at work today. Thankfully my random junk is fairly neatly stored and I created a rule that anything that isn't expensive will be thrown away if not used in 6 months lol. The rule was created last week after a clear out so we'll see how that will inevitably go :rofl:
I would love it if you shared your organising system. I like things to be tidy, organised and clean, and I haven't really got a clue how to sort these things except to put tiny random infrequently used bits like airstones and suction cups inside an empty air pump box, and to put the things I use most often in the top drawer and the front of the cupboard.

I would love it if you shared your organising system. I like things to be tidy, organised and clean, and I haven't really got a clue how to sort these things except to put tiny random infrequently used bits like airstones and suction cups inside an empty air pump box, and to put the things I use most often in the top drawer and the front of the cupboard.
I literally have two draws crammed with stuff, isn't the organisation you may imagine! One with food and water stuff, the second with random bits, a shelf next to it with jars, mesh and the like and then my waterchange bucket beside it with a jug of TS and a siphon. I through away a black bag full of random fish mess that I hoarded because "I'll need that for something, honestly, it's not rubbish."

Do you see that? ^

That indicates I'm kidding, aka joking. How on earth was I supposed to know thats the Brits spelled? :dunno:
:rofl: I wish the spellings didn't have to be different, I don't see the need for it tbh. And in all fairness I pronounce organised with a z rather than an s

Most reactions

Back