Betta Show Pictures

cation said:
Hey itty, we saw some photos there that looked a lot like yours....did you send some in to the show perchance? :shifty: (They were beautiful! If I hadn't been on such a limited budget I would have picked one up.)
What ones looked like who where? :huh: No, me no send to show.
They'd die if I packed 'em. :/

Itty Bitty Betta said:
cation said:
Hey itty, we saw some photos there that looked a lot like yours....did you send some in to the show perchance? :shifty: (They were beautiful! If I hadn't been on such a limited budget I would have picked one up.)
What ones looked like who where? :huh: No, me no send to show.
They'd die if I packed 'em. :/
Oh, never mind then. But I was talking about photos that look like the photos you take of fish, not the actual fish! :lol: They had an artwork section for compitition and auction, we thought some of the beautiful photos showcased looked like yours. Sorry, I should have been clearer to start! :p

wuvmybetta said:
I love the black plakat,I want,I want!!!!!! :hyper:
You and me both, sister! I conceded that one to julie with a promise that if (when?) she breeds him, I get a beebee. But he was my fave (except for my fabulous black coppers that I didn't win in the raffle - Albert Gonzolas (I think that was the breeder of the black coppers), I'm hunting you down and buying your fish....

You guys are the cutest 3 Musketeer BETTA WOMEN EVER!!!!!

OMGOSH, too cute.........TOO cute!!!!

I am so glad you had fun, YAY!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh, and BEAUTIFUL fishies too! :wub:

errr gahhhhhh blaggg. wow girls those are some great fish! hopefully they all do well! :hey: :hey:

silver said:
You guys are the cutest 3 Musketeer BETTA WOMEN EVER!!!!!

OMGOSH, too cute.........TOO cute!!!!

I am so glad you had fun, YAY!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh, and BEAUTIFUL fishies too! :wub:
Julie and Sorrell mentioned that they wished you could have come...I forgot you lived in WA! :fun:

You should go to the next one - it was a blast. Also, I heard from Victoria that there is going to be an all-species (don't know if she means of fish, or only bettas... :blink: ) show in Portland....soon...I'm not sure when, but in the next couple of weeks. Just a heads up. :nod:

Ahhh! You guys are so cute! :wub: :lol: And I LOVE the fishies! What great finds! I am so loving that Marbled Plakat...what a pretty boy! :wub: :wub:

I so wish I could have gone...stupid stupid work. I should have quit and come anyways. :rolleyes: :whistle:

God, now u got me wanting more bettas. Now i have to go buy more 10 gallon tanks *like i dindt want to :p*
You guys just keep feeding my addiction.

Itty Bitty Betta said:
Holy sh!t!!!! TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :shifty: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :lol: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Watch it, watch it.

Oh wow, those bettas are priceless.

All I have to say to Sorrell, is CHA CHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you do/hubby does for a living?!

I don't want to start a flame war, but am I the only one who shudders in horror at the sight of a fish kept in a glass of water?

SirMinion said:
I don't want to start a flame war, but am I the only one who shudders in horror at the sight of a fish kept in a glass of water?
What picture are you referring to, sir minion? Sorrells two in cups had to be shipped this morning, as did all the ones in bags. Julie's sister's betta is in the cup because he will be going back to Spokane with her. :nod: If you mean at the show, Beanies are pretty big, considering they are only there for two days. Or maybe I'm just confuzzled as to what you're referring to.

I'm a little confused too. -_- None of us keep any of our bettas in cups. The only betta in a cup shown is my sister's little guy, and like cation said, he's going back with her on Tuesday, and this is temporary. It's much roomier than the bag he was in before it!! He's got a bowl waiting for him at home, so she's only using it for transport. :dunno:

Thanks everyone for the comments!! We had a blast and I'm missing Stephi already, she is currently flying home. :sad:

ulie and Sorrell mentioned that they wished you could have come...I forgot you lived in WA!

It's so WIERD having other people from Washington on the board. YAY!!!

I wish I could have gone too :-( It would be a blast to meet other fish divas like meeself!!! ;) :S

:p

Most reactions

Back