Betta Show Pictures

This is my Breeder's Cup male. I woulda killed someone if I hadn't won him!! All my fish are in bags, so bear with the pics... they'll get better in a few days!

(Julie loves this fish too.)

Attachments

• blacksd.jpg
    blacksd.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 34
This fish is amazing! He has finnage like you've never seen! And I spent waaaay too much money on him...

(Julie agrees.)

Attachments

• redhugetail.jpg
    redhugetail.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 59
This is his girlfriend. She has pretty good finnage too!!

(Julie meant to say in the earlier post that she agrees he is amazing, not that Steph spent too much...)

Attachments

• stephredfemale.jpg
    stephredfemale.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 40
Hi nibbles! :S Here is a very pretty marbled plakat male.

Attachments

• stephmarble.jpg
    stephmarble.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 32
Here is my steal. He was on the no-bid table, and I got him for $5! :thumbs: He's a yellow DT with incredibly long fins.

(Julie says :nod: )

Attachments

• stephyellowdt.jpg
    stephyellowdt.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 50
Male opaque plakat. I also got a spawn sister. He's very clean aaaaaaand adorable.

Attachments

• stephopaque.jpg
    stephopaque.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 46
Last for me! There are more fish, but not pics. They're still in bags so I'll get pics of the rest and better ones of these when I get home! This guy is a chocolate DT, one of 3 that I had to fight Betta Masion Lady for! :grr:

Attachments

• stephchoc.jpg
    stephchoc.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 37
Julie here! I'm back! :hyper: Not like I left... We're too lazy to switch the keyboard back and forth... let alone our accounts. :rolleyes: My sister got two fish, and here is the first. He's a very nice opaque super delta, and we got him for only $3! Weee!! :thumbs:

Attachments

• lauraopaque.jpg
    lauraopaque.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 48
Her other one... the one she REALLY wanted. We almost got outbid by the Betta Mansion Lady, but a certain someone helped us out. :) He's a really nice orange and black boy.. sorta pale right now, but he'll get darker. He's actually from a spawn of the lady who gave me my falx!

(Steph says put that in your Betta Mansion and smoke it!)

:rofl:

Attachments

• lauraorange.jpg
    lauraorange.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 32
Can you believe it, we're on the last picture!!! :eek: This was taken by Steph, and is of my new fish, so it's a proper ending shot. Also because of content. This is the wedding night for my Betta foerschi, they have only been together for a few hours and LOOK....

Kisses!!! :wub:

Thanks for looking, we had a blast and there will be lots more stories, complaints, excitement, and tons of pics... Beware. :eek:

Attachments

• foerschikiss.jpg
    foerschikiss.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 42
They are all Truly Amazing.

Agree With Ben, Wish we had them Here.

Most reactions

Back