Ben's 400l Wet Thing

Thx Kj
its 10k
really wanted a 14k, prefer the blue. But thats the bulb that came with it. Reckon ill add something. Got an idea :shifty:

the tangs just sealed its fate. Hes gone! just saw him go for my blenny! NO ONE is allowed to mess with my blenny! :devil:

As soon as i can catch him its bye bye!

yeah thats him. Im not sure yet. The bloke that works for my LFS said he likes them so i might let him have it. They look after me so...

he had just started to get really nice markings too :(

il have to take it all out to get him i think, so it will be a big job. Dont want to risk having to do it all again. Theres not much option for a completely different scape either really! One of the reasons why id love to go back to a normal shape tank

like a mong ive scratched it a bit! so i dont know what id get back for it. Im on the look out for a 4/5 x2 x2 though

Thats a common enough size that seems to pop up a lot. Tanks on their own even more reasonable, you could purpose build a stand and get it how you wanted then.

Shame, you were so excited about that one when you got it.

Where are scratches Ben??

Mainly just little cleaning scratches. But some you can see when its full. Then in both the corners where i struggle to reach there are some

Mainly just little cleaning scratches. But some you can see when its full. Then in both the corners where i struggle to reach there are some

scratches are a pain, i've already got a few on mine, but i'm sure you can get something which helps heal them over.......

....yeah a quick google search brings up a few products which might do it.
would probably mean emptying it first though.

Most reactions

Back