Ben's 400l Wet Thing

We will see, still not made my mind up yet. Im a bit worried about the fish and corals in the little tank. So if i dont sort something soon then ill sell up.

Offered a lovely 36x27x27, stand, sump, return pumps, halide, single standpipe set up today for £300..would be perfect mate but unfortunately it's over here ....will keep a look out while cruising the sites mate

Ben, am I to far from you?

YF

i could do your place in just over an hour i reckon. You'll need to let me know what ya got soon-ish though as im gunna go out on the hunt later!

Offered a lovely 36x27x27, stand, sump, return pumps, halide, single standpipe set up today for £300..would be perfect mate but unfortunately it's over here ....will keep a look out while cruising the sites mate

That would have been rather nice!

Im sure its like 3x2x2 tank. Just the tank though nothing else its in my back garden, you interested?

YF

Im sure its like 3x2x2 tank. Just the tank though nothing else its in my back garden, you interested?

YF

yes, if you measure it up for me and its at the right price il collect it this afternoon! Front cant be too scratched tho cos that does ma head in!

Hi ben

when scott had a problem with his reef tank he set up a smaller tank moved everything into that and washed that tank out and started agin so couldnt you not do the same and see how it gose always worth a try and then you could get the scape right even if you leave it with me i can get scott to come out and do it for you not a problem at all he owes me big time .

Re-doing my current tank is an option i suppose. im going shopping now so il keep you all informed!

ID never ask scott to come help, its right treck! wouldnt be fair! Thanks though.

hi ben

as my dad said my tank drove me mad never looked right then i started it again never lost a coral or fish or had any diseases after that i used seachem salt so its worth a try m8 you never know it might just work

its never a problem ben ever need a hand give me a should m8

regards scott

Planning on knocking any door frames off with this one bud lol
Regards
C

Haha I wonder if hes still out looking for a tank.

Ben - was the garden centre any good?

Planning on knocking any door frames off with this one bud lol
Regards
C

No :lol: im still not fully forgiven for the last time. When i said the tank was leaving she was like 'omg my door!'' Ive gone small this time. Keeping my fave fish and then il build up some SPS frags.
Good to see you still lurking in this section though mate. Loving your build

Haha I wonder if hes still out looking for a tank.

Ben - was the garden centre any good?

Nah mate naff. Got one from P@H Not exactly what i wanted but oh well. Im sure i can do soemthing. Was about £30 cheaper than the garden center i got told was cheap :?

hi ben

as my dad said my tank drove me mad never looked right then i started it again never lost a coral or fish or had any diseases after that i used seachem salt so its worth a try m8 you never know it might just work

its never a problem ben ever need a hand give me a should m8

regards scott

Thanks for that Scott. I might give that stuff a whirl, ive heard a few people says its good.

So Ben, are you actually going to tell us what you did get??

Glad to see your not selling up either.

Hopefully the Big Lurker is back amongst us for a while now :D :p

Come on then, more info.

Most reactions

Back