Ben's 400l Wet Thing

Right sorry for my absense recently, not had much time!

Anyway the tank had taken a turn for the worse with my lack of maintainance. I hadnt lost anything. The the params were out. They have been buffered up and a large water change has put them bang on track again. I have bough a deltec solenoid and C02 regulator for my calcium reactor so this will be up and running soon. Also got a frag tank for 99p on ebay :good:

My monti has regained most of its colour and i have swapped my softies for a large hammer coral. Its a T shape wall type one, but BIG. Loads of growth tips back on my other SPS too

Theres 3 new fish aswel. Seffie your gunna hate me!

1 x juvie royal gramma
pair of cradinals :blush:

Something also spawned, i only noticed when i cleaned the tank out earlier. There was probably about 15 eggs, dead and grey/clear though. I reckon it was the clowns :hyper: it was near-ish to their spot and the dead eggs looked way too big to be anything else. I reckon they did it then ate most of them. I really want to get a nem and see if i can get them spawning properly. Dont want to buy one from just anywhere though, id rather get a gen 2 split.

Anyway im going out for some much with a few mates, then il upload a couple of pics.
Shame i missed the fun of the argument the other day too :lol: id have been here backing you up if i wasnt at work!

Aye, nice ones they are too Ben. Need to get yourself on there aswell.

Sounding nice, is it definately a hammer and not a torch :rofl:

Loving the Cardinal pair, that will proper upset Seffie.

Cheers i reckon il have a look see!
Want to get my tank back on track before though. Id also be worried about a BTA wandering all over my SPS?

DSC00011-2.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00013-2.jpg

DSC00012-1.jpg

reckon i may have to out my biggest tang. Turning a bit grumpy as he was the first thing in there he thinks he owns the place :mad:

Seffie your gunna hate me!

Eh, cough, cough, I don't know how to say this Ben but :shout: what the heck do you think you are playing at Mr, Cardinals, blooming boring blank-faced cardinals :blink: , how could you....................... 'sob, sob'

And there was me thinking you were a man of taste :rolleyes:

I would have offered you Little Bill but think Zipzap has first dibs on him when her tank is mature (well, that's what she tells me anyway!)

Seffie x

Seffie your gunna hate me!

Eh, cough, cough, I don't know how to say this Ben but :shout: what the heck do you think you are playing at Mr, Cardinals, blooming boring blank-faced cardinals :blink: , how could you....................... 'sob, sob'

And there was me thinking you were a man of taste :rolleyes:

I would have offered you Little Bill but think Zipzap has first dibs on him when her tank is mature (well, that's what she tells me anyway!)

Seffie x

Lol, ive bought them to go inot my frag tank, going to plumb that off my sump. Then they can go in there and grow a bit.

Id love one of Bills offspring if he splits again! Although i would feel aweful if something happened to it!

Nowt wrong with his taste Seffie, I think he is a Man of nighty fine taste :lol:

I would like to see piccies though, cough cough Ben.

They are tucked up in bed at the mo! il try sometime before next week!

Worried about the gramma a bit, not seen him much.

Have I missed it or what cardinals did you get ben???
Think more of us should be breeding bangai's at the minute as they are easy to breed, interesting mouth brooders and very, very endangered in the wild now...the more tank bred specimens of these lovely little nocturns the better...

On that note Bud, Tim Hayes from Midland Reefs (and PFK author) is about to start a Marine Breeders sub forum on the site I am mod on. Its got the go ahead today, he will be set up as mod to run that section and will be doing some breeding articles.

Will be well worth a look to anyone interested in breeding.

Most reactions

Back