Ben's 3rd, But Smallest Tank =)

we now have fish and corals :)
no sand yet though ????
il do ma best to get some pics up soon. Just had a lot on last few days

'Oh heck as like' Ben................still waiting, been through half bottle (well, maybe a bit more :blush: ) of gin and several cups of coffee whilst waiting - going to have a serious drink problem soon if you dont hurry up <hic>

Seffie x

ps good job Colin is not here to hear about the booze - would just confirm his thoughts :p

ok ok lol! you lot arent half impatient! Sumps been filluing up today. So should be able to get heater and pumps out to neaten it up 2moro! :)

errrr it is another tomorrow still wating

seffie how many cups of coffie you had now

ben--xmas is comming quicker then your taking to upload these pics lol hurry up

regards scott

seffie send the boys round coz am board and still wating for ben to upload these pics

regards scott

seffie send the boys round coz am board and still wating for ben to upload these pics

regards scott

Ehhh, Ben, can you hear that knocking on the door!!!!! I can call them off with a simple phonecall, all you need to do is put the photos up NOW!!!!

Seffie x

:rofl:

seffie you didnt send the boys round to the right house thats me with a black eye for no pics now call them and get them to bens door :lol:

regards scott

Pics WILL be up Sunday i promise.

Playing in a charity football match next week so ive not bin in the house much this week at all. Im not looking like a pillock infront in a real football stadium infront of papers :eek:

Got a little Bi-coloured angel too now :)

Tanks looking good so far aswel. It will be cleaned and the last couple of bits finnished in the morning. Then pics.

Playing in a charity football match next week so ive not bin in the house much this week at all. Im not looking like a pillock infront in a real football stadium infront of papers :eek:

ah ha................. well, we will now want a photo of tank and you in your shorts :p

Seffie x

watch the biocolour mate thay have a taste for hard corals now and again

regards scott

Most reactions

Back