Ben's 3rd, But Smallest Tank =)

Ben - Im just going my nans now, so I will measure it up about 8pm, so make sure ur online! I have goto shoot so just make sure ur online at 8 and we can sort it.

what size tan is it yf

ahhh cool faire enough you should check out your fishing thread some one sais you have a nice rod :lol:

Nice meeting you today Ben Shame is was quick, the guy about my rock has now told me I can not pick up till 4pm! Grrr. Its a shame because I wanted you to take a look at mine and my dads tank and anwser a few questions for me but oh well, maybe next time haha. Cheers for the coral, however its ended up in my dads tank. :rolleyes: Hope the tank was ok for you sorry about its condition. Its been in my back garden for a couple of months. Carnt wait to see it transform into a marine tank! Hope it was ok for you mate.

Nice meeting you today Ben Shame is was quick, the guy about my rock has now told me I can not pick up till 4pm! Grrr. Its a shame because I wanted you to take a look at mine and my dads tank and anwser a few questions for me but oh well, maybe next time haha. Cheers for the coral, however its ended up in my dads tank. :rolleyes: Hope the tank was ok for you sorry about its condition. Its been in my back garden for a couple of months. Carnt wait to see it transform into a marine tank! Hope it was ok for you mate.

Hi mate, i had forgotten the M1 was 50MPH from junct 28 to nearly your house. So it made us a bit late, im sure next time we can have a chat anyways. Thanks again for the tank, dimensions are perfect as its very deep. Cant wait to get it set up.

Hope the Zoa's do ok. They had turned a very nice orangey colour in my tank.

Anyway

Display tank is now

36L 15H 18front to back.

Cabinet is built. Just need to drain and move the old 'en. Get some glass cut to baffle out the sump and make a weir. Drill the tank. Then a few other bits and bobs

Most reactions

Back