Ben's 3rd, But Smallest Tank =)

:lol: cheers mate. Slowly getting there with the SPS, losing a purple acro though and i dont know why! Most of there were frags i swapped for other corals. A couple i bought as colonies. The big brown acro on the left is growing like a weed :)

hi

tank is looking great mate. did you ever find out what was on the female clown fish

oh and happy new year bit late but not had time to come onn

rgds scott

hi

tank is looking great mate. did you ever find out what was on the female clown fish

oh and happy new year bit late but not had time to come onn

rgds scott

Cheers scott

nah mate, someone said it was probably a cut from cleaning all the rock work that got infected. I set u a QT to treat her with some anti-biotics but a day later it was looking better and it eventually just went on its own. Not a mark on her now.

Hows you tank?

happy new year to you too

hi ben

tanks is doing ok im down gradeing as im going to stick to a small reef and small fish so all tangs have been sold same as the angels but keeping the gem tang in the 4x2x2 all i can afford at the moment since i moved its been hell but it will hopefully be better this year

oh and the wife is pregnate again :thumbs: 16 weeks in

Might take some pics for this 2moro if i can get up early enough :) not had time recently with two jobs :(

anyways...had a BTA since january, so far so good
Got another acro stag today aswel as a massive torch

Not sure what colour is supposed to be! My mate bought it me for lookin after his tank while he moves RAF bases. It started green, its not really deep reddy brown :blink: Not massive, looks nice though and the clowns spend a fair bit of time there

i love your tank ben how many liters is your tank i tried to work it out but i think its wrong. :blush: the sand bed looks a bit deep?

Hi harry, thanks.
the main tank is 36x18x15 - 160L
the sump is 36x12x10(water hight) - 70L
So about 230L minus displacement.

My sand besd starts deep, then everytime i clean the tank i siphon the first layer off with all the crap. Then add more sand when it gets thin. That was about its thickest point.

Ok just a quickie

first off a montipora digitata growth comparison
DSC00007-1.jpg

from this:
DSC00003-2.jpg

For seffie, Doesnt look as red today but nvm.
DSC00006-2.jpg

Acro in bottom left next to duncan is going purple :hyper:
DSC00008-2.jpg

poor FTS
DSC00009-3-1.jpg

really not happy right now, needs a propper move round and emerald crab! Lights had only just come on so all polyps and nem not full woke up. Im now late for work! adios!

so today was water change day, gave the tank a bit of a clean aswel. Noticed the acro is now a bit more purple too :)

Nice looking nem Ben hope to add one to my system once its matured up but want a clam or 2 as well so not sure which to go for yet :)

Most reactions

Back