5Ft Tank Build

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I think I like the gray more! ^_^

Yeppers i definitely like the grey more, and it will make the colours on the fish pop

I am hoping to do some detailing and then i start the jigsaw puzzle of siliconing it into the tank lol, the joins get filled in and then it has to sit for at least 2 weeks (could be longer) before it can be sealed

I agree about making the colors pop.
Sounds fuuun :p Hate the waiting game.

you must be one patient lady! haha

All the best!

The other one i did took the same time, so i knew what i was getting into at least lol

Tis worth it in the end though

Soooo rocks have had a render coat...still unsure of they will be going in this tank, will depend how they fit, but if not this one then they will be going into a different tank :)

They still need at least 1 more coat, so excuse bits missed :)

Wow simply amazing. Totally looks like something you brought home from your LFS. Very well done!

Yeah pleased how the rocks turned out.......got plans to do a large centrepiece rock for another tank i have....gotta finish this one first lol

this is awesome! ! what a great job, looks amazing.

Just gave the BG some detailing, just gotta let it dry (wont take long) and see if it needs anymore. Then a new pic will be coming

Fascinating project! Looking forward to seeing updates!

BG has had some detailing, nothing too elaborate, but enough to break up the solid colour (Scuse my mess by the way, BG building is messy work! lol)
It is ready to go in the tank now and get the joins done and detailed. Then it will sit for about 2 weeks to fully cure

Most reactions

Back