488l Mega Nano

Seffie..most in lfs will be green/ blue combinations, occasionally green /red........good ones can be pure red or red blue combinations, check boxershrimps tank thread on ur...
These hi colours do best in ultra low nutrient set ups, retaining stronger colours.

Seffie..most in lfs will be green/ blue combinations, occasionally green /red........good ones can be pure red or red blue combinations, check boxershrimps tank thread on ur...
These hi colours do best in ultra low nutrient set ups, retaining stronger colours.

Thanks Buddy - that is going on my wish list :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

boxingshrimps tank is awesome, hes a really nice bloke aswel. Thats where the powder blue tang that decided to get white spot in my tank ended up

Say hello to "Custard"........

DSCF8167.jpg

IMGP6927.jpg

A new edition added today as a gift from my better half...after a few squabbles with the flame angel, hence the torn dorsal, he has settled in well and decided to eat anything put in for the others so happy..

IMGP6928.jpg

Formal introdunction with the flame earlier...flame lost badly,lol

A couple of quickies of the new tag team , the goby crew.....

DSCF8179.jpg

DSCF8176.jpg

So far the smaller hi fin seems to be the braver of the two, venturing out further than the watchman.

Still looks nice though Buddy.

I cannot get a decent actinic shot in this tank either, managed in my nano, but not this one. I end up trying to bring the colour out with photoshop, most of the time the colour detail is there, it just needs some blue taking out.

Thanx Tina...gotta download photoshop soon when i get broadband set up in a couple of weeks. Here's another under LED's.....

DSCF8218.jpg

Most reactions

Back