DSC01434.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC01436.JPG
    DSC01436.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC01443.JPG
    DSC01443.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 111
Looks great mate!! Those LED's really belt out a lot of light that's for sure!

Moved a couple of frags into cube to see how they fair over the next week then I will be adding a few nice SPS frags next Saturday.

I am going for flasher wrasse pair and a yasha or dracula goby shrimp pair what is best to add first the goby or the wrasse (need to make sure LFS have them next weekend)

Not sure on which flasher yet will do my reasearch any rrecomendations for the flashers?

Would Labout's Fairy Wrasse be ok is this tank and what sort of price do they usually sell for please?

Sadly no, cause they are a gorgeous fish. I used to have one but my 65g tank was pretty close to as small as I'd ever reccomend for one. And just FYI, cost will be between 150-200, dollars or pounds

Thanks Ski so I am guessing I am looking at either carpenters or filamented?

Also If I have a yasha or dracula goby in there will they get on with a tailspot blenny?

Thanks Ben I have perspex lids on the tank so they should not be able to jump out :)

Would Labout's Fairy Wrasse be ok is this tank and what sort of price do they usually sell for please?

South west marines had one a while back - lots of money but oh so gorgeous - there was a list with prices on their area on 'the dark side'

seffie x

Yeah, flashers would be much more suited to a tank that size :)

Hmmm been away for a few days and seem to have lost 3L of water time for an autotop off mes thinks

I don't disbelieve it. A few weeks back when the warmer weather was here, I was topping up about 3 litres a day.

After a quick read up I think I will just add a 2L bottle full of RO siphon off with a tap at the bottom and add a drip feed and watch the levels electronic one will be a pain to make for a small tank :)

Just noticed the dreaded Aptisa so off shopping tommorrow for a peppermint shrimp and maybe a fish if they have something I want ;) hoping they still have the tail spot blenny :)

And I will be adding a few SPS frags :)

Most reactions

Back