1000 Us Gal Project

erm.....speachless.....WOW that "thing" is just amazing!

looking good
i expected the pulcher to look small in there but it dont
must be 18"?

after the scobina are gone i would get afew more female rays in there
maybe pearls or leos,give the male some variety :nod:
get some nice hybrids as well as the p14s

Love everything you have done hear, but wouldnt the fish get bored with just water and sand in the tank ?
lol my inbox is full of 1000 US Gal Project updates xD

Nothing like feeding your Arowana E. coli and staph aureus and pubic hair.....

SH

T1..not sure if I missed this but, how did you make out with parameters? Did you test? Did you transfer media to the new tank? See any spikes in params? SH

no spikes all is well so far but i did use 50 lites of old mature media and added 15kg of alafrog and 2000 bio ball + i have a contant water change changing 100g per day

the only problem with the 24/7 water change was PH as it was all new water it started off at ph8.2 but its down to 7.5 now

heres a pic of my piggy its mad he is showing no intrest in the rays or pellets but you can throw in a hikari algue waffer and he can sniff it out anywere in the tank you throw one in and hes off

Attachments

• IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 106
awsome i bet the rays think his shell is a lolly pop from what you aid about the rays sucking eyes out :lol:

its strange the rays don't eat the wafers but if they are on top of them piggy can still smell them

rays are funny they don't like the feel of new things including new rays in the tank and it takes time for them to get used to the feel of new things so with piggy they are still a bit scared

the tigrinus and aro have not eaten anything yet and tomorrow will be 3 weeks :unsure:

i think it will be 6 weeks before the aro eats

Most reactions

Back