1000 Us Gal Project

awsome great colour

Looks a goodun that m8, not shy either sittin on that much bigger P14, lol.

the thing is the seller said it was 10inch disk and when i measured her she was and you right my p14 are MASSIVE compared to her

i maybe thinking of selling the pair of scobina as the male p14 just hates the little male scobina

if anyone is interested send me a PM and we maybe able to sort something out

i think dave oddballs wants some (dunno now tho as he has his motoros

I would have definately been interested there, just looking round at Rays myself but the fish I already have to be housed with them would be too small now and just be eaten. Not sure a 6x2x2 is big enough for a pair anyway and my upgrade is a year off yet. Dave will probably be kicking himself now after all he's been through getting his Rays.

Shame you have to get rid as I doubt they will be finding a home as nice as that.

T1 will you let me know what your after for the pair and i will sort something out.
The female looks good, very different to my male though! Hope she gets on good. Think the female got the better home somehow! Ha, he has enough room though, he is doing well!
Just seing that tigs back end makes me want one more! Stunning colours! Anyway let me know about the scobina, im on my phone and it wont let me go onto the messages to pm so will pm you when im home in the morning. Hope alls well!
Dave

T1 will you let me know what your after for the pair and i will sort something out.
The female looks good, very different to my male though! Hope she gets on good. Think the female got the better home somehow! Ha, he has enough room though, he is doing well!
Just seing that tigs back end makes me want one more! Stunning colours! Anyway let me know about the scobina, im on my phone and it wont let me go onto the messages to pm so will pm you when im home in the morning. Hope alls well!
Dave

Weird must be a problem with the site as i cannot get into messages either when im on my phone!

Great job T1. Adding that female moto...aren't you overstocked now?

(just kidding)

Excellent build. When you have time, it would be cool to see another video of your tank.

:good:

SH

Wow oh Wow. How do you ever get yourself away from the tank to do anything, or is there a comode fitted in the sofa :lol:

and about bloody time! haha
looks brilliant mate, what do you have on top, glass slider kind of things?
the surround and doors turned out very well didn't they.

good stuff!!

yeah sliding glass covers which slide front to back

not sure how im going to get the back ones out yet to clean them but i will work that out when i need to :lol:

nah get a in (note a shark cage should be used to prevent the dat and others eating you :lol: )

thats really cool that arowna must be 4 inches wide !!!!!!!

the aros still not happy after the move yet spends most of his time on the bottom and has only just started to show intrest in meal worms its been 10 days since he has eattern but i wasnt expecting him to eat for at least 1 month

Most reactions

Back