Your House Pics

this is our video game room.
housepics-44.jpg

housepics-43.jpg

housepics-42.jpg

and last but not least,our little dog too.her name is abby.she likes fish but unfortunately she thinks they taste good.
DSCF0001.jpg
.com/

I must admit, it needs some work but i only just moved in, give me time!

RandomHouse_s.jpg

I must admit, it needs some work but i only just moved in, give me time!

RandomHouse_s.jpg

Thanx for the additional posts Dnn and proving me right about the fridge content, and then.... Fry Lover...... We hold you to account for those posts when you move in....

Any additional house pics??.... I'm in the mood for travelling again... Lots of promisses here not yet posted... Show us your house!!

Any additional house pics??.... I'm in the mood for travelling again... Lots of promisses here not yet posted... Show us your house!!

You don't have anything from the outside, show us the inside of your house.......

Why do I have to keep bumpin this.... Surely someone, Somewhere, has a nice photo of architecture in their part of the world that they wish to share with us????.... Share it with us....!!!

Ok Ludwig heres some pictures from Scotland for you

Front of my house (these were taken last thursday)
2nddecember08163.jpg

View down the village
2nddecember08161-1.jpg

Going out the village
4thdecember08048.jpg

Kids snowman (only 2 are mine)
4thdecember08109.jpg

Summer time views
Road up to the village
8thmay2008065.jpg

View from my window and my cars
7.jpg

View over village
8.jpg

Visitor to my front garden
woodpecker1.jpg

Views
8thmay2008037.jpg

8thmay2008047.jpg

8thmay2008077.jpg

reservoir which is really huge, this is only one tiny section of it.

Wow!!... That is beautiful...... bet all of the people who live there gets to be over a hundred years of age....

Malakye....I deduct that you are the lass 2nd from left in the big snowman pic??

It is lovely here, ok we have to travel over 7 miles just to get to the nearest shop (no there isnt one in the village) but the views, peace and tranquility are worth it. My dogs absolutely love it here.

I am not in any of the pictures lol, they are infact 4 boys lol, the 2 on the left as you look at the picture, are kids from 2 houses down, the other 2 boys are my sons. My youngest couldnt get to school on thursday as the bus couldn't get up the hills due to the snow.

Most reactions

Back