Yf Can Taste The Salt..

So today I was debating about changing my tropical tank to a FOWLR so I could keep some non reef safe fish. But to my suprise I got home to see that my Jewel Cichlids have spawned again. So this plan will be on hold for a while again.

YF

Ok, so its time for a new fish. I am sort of put off Bangaii Cardinals now, and I dont know why. I would like a fish that swims about a lot like the clownfish, any suggestions?

YF

can you add some pics please, cos i cant get thru the 70++ pages to find them without something getting my attention, then i come back and forget what i was doing :D but really want to see it as it is now, saw it a little while ago but cant remember what page they wer on.

shelagh xxxx

Just nipping out shelagh thats why I signed out of msn. Then I will get some new pictures up for you all. If my sisters camera is at home I will use that its brilliant, I took some and had a look yesterday on her laptop and they looked good.

YF

Most prob top late but both my cherub angel and flymo blenny are always active :)

Mmmmm, now what would I get with your maroon, think I would be wanting a goby or blenny of some sort for the bottom part of the tank and something else to be swimming around - fairy wrasse, oh yes it would be a fairy wrasse

BUT, you may have to take the maroon out if she starts getting aggressive and put her in the 'naughty tub' for a while - do you have one you can set-up quickly (you could use the container your rock came in)

Seffie x

what about a firefish yf

thanks lol

also seffie do you know if i could have a small group in my 100 gallon say four purple firefish

also there will be a citron gobiein there to

no the fuzzys gone as the biggest tryed to eat my manderin

oh i thought you could have a small group

also does it have to be a proven pair or could i get two from lfs if there in other tanks

New addition bought. Been watching him/her for a while now. So I decided to finally purchase him/her. And sombody has already recommend it. Well kind of, that species anyway. Its pink and yellow.. Just going to start drip, I am going to get photos about 6-7 so I can use my sisters camera and get some real nice pictures for you all, so the guessing game begins whos first....

YF

Most reactions

Back