Yf Can Taste The Salt..

ive heard of the pseudochromis being territorial but it varies from fish to fish.

the wrasse would be a nice addition but just my personal opinion is that as an open water swimmer id like to have a bigger tank to give them more scope but its really your choice at the end of the day. but other than that the list is great. have you has a look at court jesters and green bar gobies could probably get away with both in your tank

Thanks for your concerns stephan.
Im going to stick with that list im afriad, I was happy with it so I dont want to look at more fishies and change my mind lol.

YF

Yeah it is.
I believe I am ment to go for the gramma because of agressive issues?
From my list.. what should I add first?
Im guessing the two clowns.

YF

Ok, my stocking plan is;

Goby (Not decided which as of yet)
Carpenters Flasher Wrasse
x2 clown fish
Bangaii Cardinal
Royal gramma
2 Peppermint Shrimp
1 Scarlet Shrimp

YF

May find your dottyback lot more aggressive than a gramma mate...grammas mostly bluff with gaping mouth and shy back, while dottys can be right little terrorists!

I have edited the stocking list mate.

- About the goby, im going to go in the LFS near me and see what gobys they have and then choose from them, ovbiously only if the goby is suitable.

YF

Lookig good...what you'll probably find i that a list goes out the window after a few lfs visits as it's hard not to buy what takes your eye on each visit,lol...
Good luck with stocking up mate..best part of this hobby i think,lol....

Ah, just read that.

Goby (Not decided which as of yet)
Carpenters Flasher Wrasse
Blue Chromis
Bicolor Pseudochromis
And either x2 clown fish, or 1 Bangaii Cardinal.

Would either the clown fish or bangaii be fine?
And I would add a goby to the list once I decided one.
How does that list sound.

YF

guess what water zoo has
a symbiotic shrimp goby pair its so cool
50 quid tho

Oooh cool.
Does anybody know marine crabs well?
I think there is one in the tank, only about an inch big.
I think its also nocturnal, well I carnt see it through the day, but its always in a little space in a rock at night times moving a little. I carnt get a photo of it, the camera wont focus and it blends in with the rock so good.

YF

Most reactions

Back