Yf Can Taste The Salt..

I do have stackable box's I think in the loft.
But its just if you fill them to the top with water, when you drive wont they leak?
And I think my dad would kill me if I done that.

YF

Well that is how I have transported some rock and will probably be how a send the yours - have you got some polythene you can put in the car? Best bet is probably the lfs and the salt buckets :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

Are Brittle stars ok with our Nano tanks? I like the look of them. I presume you hav to target feed them...

YF not too long now then... Is the camera batteries fully charged up?

Camera batteries are ready to go, I will even take a photo of the van pulling up!
Seffie, I will take two storage boxs and just put somthing underneath the boxs to stop water damage.
Hopefully everything will be ok, if not I will just put my headphones in while my dad shouts.

YF

gorilla tubs are reccomended for holding stuff and water changes. like a big flexible bucket that can be rammed into a small cupboard after

Camera batteries are ready to go, I will even take a photo of the van pulling up!
Seffie, I will take two storage boxs and just put somthing underneath the boxs to stop water damage.
Hopefully everything will be ok, if not I will just put my headphones in while my dad shouts.

YF

Next question is have you got enough batteries :hyper:

Should be fun.. no sleep for you on Sat :good:

I think we are going to see if our koi holding pond will fit in the boot.
If so we can fill that up with abit of water at the guys house, and put the rock in there.
And it is really deep so theres no way there will be water leaks.
Fingers crossed anyway, my dad is leaving it till tommorow night.
Im going to pick the rock up saturday morning will the rock have die off if its in coldish water?

YF

######, us mariner's waffle on.
26 pages long, 490 posts, 3537 views.
And I dont even have the tank yet!
I think I will put in the subtitle on sunday like "TANK ARRIVES ON PAGE..".
So people dont have to look through 26 pages to get to the good stuff Lol.

YF

I think we are going to see if our koi holding pond will fit in the boot.
If so we can fill that up with abit of water at the guys house, and put the rock in there.
And it is really deep so theres no way there will be water leaks.
Fingers crossed anyway, my dad is leaving it till tommorow night.
Im going to pick the rock up saturday morning will the rock have die off if its in coldish water?

YF

Well I think I would put one of your heaters in with it along with the power head - less die off then but then of course the water will take longer to heat up, swings and roundabouts but I think the heater in with the lr is more important

Seffie x

:fish:

PS the water will splash over the sides of the Koi holding tank - you can just bet on it :crazy:

Well, what I will do is get a old sheet, put it over the top then put masking tape round it.
I will stick the 25w heater + 50w heater + the powerhead in with the rock when we get it home.

YF

Garry you make it sound like you didnt enjoy reading it!
:eek:
Lol.

YF
:rofl: :rofl:

THe fun part the reading.

I can't wait for photo etc. :good:

Well, what I will do is get a old sheet, put it over the top then put masking tape round it.
I will stick the 25w heater + 50w heater + the powerhead in with the rock when we get it home.

YF

Have you got some old polythene? Watr will still get through the old sheet. Use the polythene will do the same thing.

Most reactions

Back