Yf Can Taste The Salt..

I just rememberd, I have a big tub that I use to stick my dads malawis in when he decides to rescape his tank.
EVERY TWO ******* WEEKS!
So I can take that, that way I can put the LR in there, take it home stick the 50w in and the powerhead.
Then I have the 25w heater left to heat the water up and put under a sheet as seffie suggested.
Wohooo!
Its all coming together now.

YF

Oh YF, I hope you meant a polythene sheet :p

Seffie x

:fish:

I just rememberd, I have a big tub that I use to stick my dads malawis in when he decides to rescape his tank.
EVERY TWO ******* WEEKS!
So I can take that, that way I can put the LR in there, take it home stick the 50w in and the powerhead.
Then I have the 25w heater left to heat the water up and put under a sheet as seffie suggested.
Wohooo!
Its all coming together now.

YF

Ah ha, a plan :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

hope all goes ok i cant wait to see pics of van pulling up im in and out of this thread alot but this is my 1st post on it lol

dont forget to take a pic of trods and seffies faces as they see the 50+ statues of the dogs in the front room :rofl:

:p there all over the place! lol.
Unforunatly, trod & seffie are going on a shopping trip.
So I have two fully grown men coming to my door requiring some money in the morning.
Im not scared... honest.
:flex: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

YF

:p there all over the place! lol.
Unforunatly, trod & seffie are going on a shopping trip.
So I have two fully grown men coming to my door requiring some money in the morning.
Im not scared... honest.
:flex: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

YF

well that sounds just wrong
lol

Wrong indeed, but also scary indeed.
:p

- Seffie the dog statues are all of English Bull Terriors.
Most of them are standard common ones, however on the fireplace thing he has some rare ones.
I dont touch things in my living room now, I broke a large one before and got kicked out for a week.
Then my nan kicked me out for dropping one of her honey pots as she collects them.
So I came back home
:D

YF

I carnt break my staffy statue.
I only have one in my room, it will be next to my marine tank.
:wub:

YF

Most reactions

Back