Votes: 0 0.0%
  • coldwater fish

• tropical fish

• or your better half

• Total voters
colin t you should a comedian then you would get a gf and u can stop having fantasys about your fish well i hope there fantasys lol
LOL not sure what to say to that. ow my face hurts. They're not fantasies :rolleyes:

because I am single and have a large pleco :blush:
So am i and i have a large pleco aswell but it's still a bit random lol... :unsure:
you need to train it more so it doesn't bite
good fishy, now sit,
stay,
stay,
stay.

AHh AHHH aAHhh get it off it hurts. owey owey owey

colin i love u(dont tell dean lol)but your pleco can carry on bein stuck 2 you for now btw is you tank in the bedroom lol?

That's a stupid question. Everyone knows the other half always goes before the fish do.
If the fish upset you, they can be sold. If the other half upsets you, they get half the house. The only way to get around that is to knock em on the head and then you get the house and fish.

my other half - coz there are some things my fish just cant do :good:
get yourself a big plecostomus, they're pretty good at sucking on things.
imagine the look on the face of whoever caught you at that. there you are, nekkid except for snorkel and goggles, sitting in your fish tank having the time of you life with a giant pleco and in comes your Mom.

That's a stupid question. Everyone knows the other half always goes before the fish do.
If the fish upset you, they can be sold. If the other half upsets you, they get half the house. The only way to get around that is to knock em on the head and then you get the house and fish.

my other half - coz there are some things my fish just cant do :good:
get yourself a big plecostomus, they're pretty good at sucking on things.

not sure how that will help me colin (being a girl) but okay.

i suppose fish are good - if i murder my boyfriend i cant flush him down the toilet! :good:
I'm not sure you're using your imagination to the fullest extent

Anyway...i chose other half because she's almost as much into fish as i am so no loss there and (i hope this isn't too graphic) i'm a big fan of human female mammeries

Most reactions

Back