Votes: 0 0.0%
  • coldwater fish

• tropical fish

• or your better half

• Total voters
colin i love u(dont tell dean lol)but your pleco can carry on bein stuck 2 you for now btw is you tank in the bedroom lol?
yes my fish are in my room, so technically I do actually sleep with the fishes

imagine the look on the face of whoever caught you at that. there you are, nekkid except for snorkel and goggles, sitting in your fish tank having the time of you life with a giant pleco and in comes your Mom.
Honest mum, it's not what you think.

ooh that powerhead with the venturi is just like sitting in front of the jet in a sauna. Who's making bubbles in the water, they better not smell.

just see it now.

yeah mum i just slipped and my clothes just happen fall off and.............................................

:lol: OMG this thread gets funnier and funnier. My lesser half was wondering why I was laughin so much.

It would be a hard call for me. Both fish and himself are bloody useless, cant cook and both are happy to wallow in their own filth if given the chance. Althought at least the fish don't talk to me about motorbikes and engines and MPG's and diffs and zzzz snore zzz.

Colin_T how big is your ahem pleco?

Aw bless. Does he shrink a bit when he's sad. I've never had a pleco of my own before.

when it's cold and tired, otherwise it just swims around grazing on algae

Most reactions

Back