Votes: 0 0.0%
  • coldwater fish

• tropical fish

• or your better half

• Total voters
That's a stupid question. Everyone knows the other half always goes before the fish do.
If the fish upset you, they can be sold. If the other half upsets you, they get half the house. The only way to get around that is to knock em on the head and then you get the house and fish.

my other half - coz there are some things my fish just cant do :good:
get yourself a big plecostomus, they're pretty good at sucking on things.

not sure how that will help me colin (being a girl) but okay.

i suppose fish are good - if i murder my boyfriend i cant flush him down the toilet! :good:

That's a stupid question. Everyone knows the other half always goes before the fish do.
If the fish upset you, they can be sold. If the other half upsets you, they get half the house. The only way to get around that is to knock em on the head and then you get the house and fish.

i suppose fish are good - if i murder my boyfriend i cant flush him down the toilet! :good:

haha thats funnny colin t i think your joke back fired but am still rollin on the floor laughin lol(btw am a teen 2 lol)

Fish can't pay my bills and I don't have a big enough tank to drown my husband in, so I hate this question and abstain from answering

If only a certain few of my female friends thought like this :rolleyes: .

On the other hand:
p_leopardus_10.jpg

:crazy:

Fish can't pay my bills and I don't have a big enough tank to drown my husband in, so I hate this question and abstain from answering
if you breed enough fish they do actually pay the bills, and you can use some of the money to buy a tank big enough for hubby.

haha thats funny colin y did u think of that lol
because I am single and have a large pleco :blush:

What I need is to date the man from Atlantis then I'd have the best of both worlds :lol:

My OH is totally fish friendly and even enjoys ferrying me around to all the different LFS, so naturally I'd have to say him...no contest :D

Has to be my other half he'd win hands down having had flu for the last week my fish did sod all to make me feel better but he ran the house amd did the shopping oh and the fish can't bring me wine and chocolate while I'm in the bath.

:blush:

If i didn't have any of my current fish, i'd probably make two of my tanks into coldwater ones, and then have one oddball fish tank- however i'm way to attached to my current fish to give them away, so i'm kinda stuck with what i'm got (not that thats a bad thing tho) :) .

colin t you should a comedian then you would get a gf and u can stop having fantasys about your fish well i hope there fantasys lol

Most reactions

Back