What Was The Biggest Number Of Fry You Have Ever Gotten?

1-100?

• 1-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-40

• 41-60

• 61-80

• 81-100

• Total voters

fry_forever!

Fish Herder
Reaction score
That is, in one shot, from one mother? My grand total was about 30, from my platy, and most of them didn't survive because of a disease..... :(

That is, in one shot, from one mother? My grand total was about 30, from my platy, and most of them didn't survive because of a disease..... :(

I just got the shock of my life 3 days ago when I came in to find 64 plus baby dalamatian mollies swimming about in my tank!!! ( I did try n count them but they kept moving too quick!) I've got another pregnant dalmatian molly ready to pop any day now, Think I'm gonna need another tank! :shout: :hyper:

Wow! You guys have gotten a lot! And honestly, 30 was a lot for me! I just got 12 or so swordtail fry this morning. :D

I currently have over 40 Guppy Fry (impossible to count accurately), aged 8 weeks. only one died in the early stages.

85 from a platy... man was she huge. I actually stuck her in a jug and counted the fry as she dropped them because I knew there were going to be loads. 85 live fry, an egg and 2 taildraggers that i had to put down.

92 from a sailfin molly but quite a few didn't make it.

That's awesome guys, really! My swordtail had about 9 babies last week, two died. (One because he somehow found a way to get into my covered up filter, and the other one: because of an internal parasite that I'm treating.)

50+ from my huge mama guppy second time she spawned though she split open due to too many fry - was very sad posted pics on here ages ago poor love - put me off keeping female guppys for good then - gave them all away apart from 1 little male , who is gorgeous

Most reactions

Back