What Was The Biggest Number Of Fry You Have Ever Gotten?

1-100?

• 1-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-40

• 41-60

• 61-80

• 81-100

• Total voters
Got my first batch 2 days ago, a grand total of...

10!

10 ickle endlers... :)

I just got my first fry as well and I got 9, but I'm letting nature ake its course and 1 died by getting sucked into the filter and I know some got eaten but I have 4 left for sure still!

I have my first fry!
Um. 4. :)
But my other platy is pregnant, so I'll see how many she has.

I just got my first fry as well and I got 9, but I'm letting nature ake its course and 1 died by getting sucked into the filter and I know some got eaten but I have 4 left for sure still!

Congrats to you both! My first batch was about 2 years ago, and I had 4! They only lived for about a month though... Imcanadieneh, if you put loads of floating plants in your tank, you fry may have a better chance of surviving. Good luck!

well....i had a pregnat molly but i think the other fish ate her fry as i woke up this morning to find her at least half the size she was yesterday.......:( i really wanted some fry

well....i had a pregnat molly but i think the other fish ate her fry as i woke up this morning to find her at least half the size she was yesterday.......:( i really wanted some fry
Aww... I'm sorry! That has happened to me lots before!

All u guys in the 60s-100s, that is no fair! 3 weeks ago i got 7 platy fry and 14lyretail molly fry(1 was eatn and one broke his sine/tail somehow :'[ so niw i have 12) but all seem well and healthy... its strange, i was expecting more of a challenge with some random sicness i would have to treat, but im happy its all going great!!! Just one funny thing, it seems theres a few platy fry that are smaller than the others. Could they be considered "The runts"? The platy seems pregnant again, and shes gonna drop in a week or so! Very fat this time. :p

All u guys in the 60s-100s, that is no fair! 3 weeks ago i got 7 platy fry and 14lyretail molly fry(1 was eatn and one broke his sine/tail somehow :'[ so niw i have 12) but all seem well and healthy... its strange, i was expecting more of a challenge with some random sicness i would have to treat, but im happy its all going great!!! Just one funny thing, it seems theres a few platy fry that are smaller than the others. Could they be considered "The runts"? The platy seems pregnant again, and shes gonna drop in a week or so! Very fat this time. :p
Awesome! Good for you! Are you sure the platies aren't premature?

About 10. Its weird, it seems like she drops some, but is still pregnant, then doesn't drop anymore until a couple weeks later :X Maybe she's constipated with babies :lol:

Well, 0 at the moment, but I've got 2 female guppies in breeding traps that will have about 25 & 10 probably. Also, another 4 pregnant with I should guess between 10 - 15 fry each. Hopefully some of the fry will be from my rainbow snakeskin male or my guppy with red fins/tail, black back half and rainbow front. Am hoping the fr will come this week and go straight into my nursery tank [I have two 10 gallon tanks, 1 with the 6 female & 2 males in and another identical 10 gallon nursery tank.]

Good luck all fish breeders/people with pregnant fish :good: :good:

Most reactions

Back