What Is Your Favourite Fish

Yes it is. I went to the pet store and they sold me a breeder chamber. It has 2 sepaarte chambers and the fry automatically move to the nursery when they are born. However I have been reading on this site and there are so many different opinions about the breeder tanks causing the female fish stress, so I guess I will just keep trying until I get it right.

Yes it is. I went to the pet store and they sold me a breeder chamber. It has 2 sepaarte chambers and the fry automatically move to the nursery when they are born. However I have been reading on this site and there are so many different opinions about the breeder tanks causing the female fish stress, so I guess I will just keep trying until I get it right.

Dont mean to be rude but I believe this is a New World Cichilds favorites.

Well mine is the convict. They caught my eye when I saw one.

My favourite NW fish has to be the Discus....
you really cant beat a blue snakeskin... :good:

Mikey

UMMMMMM I WOULD SAY AT THE MO MY PAIR OF JAGS. I DO LIKE SAJICAS TO JUST BRED THEM RECENTLY.

my oscar looks identical to hercules.... and i got him for free from an lfs at 1". there really common you know... i think they're called gold/lemon oscars.

*edit* - hes now 8"

My Gold severum. hes not the regular gold but he has the red-orange markings on him. My second favorite is definately a Sajica

Most reactions

Back