Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. schwartzi

• Others

• I hate cories

• Total voters
Although I have C Panda, I'd put C Sterbai slightly higher up on the list!

woah! panda is leading! i must admit that they are cute, but VERY expensive, same as my sterbais =) so when i sell some of my fry... :hyper:

lol i might get some panda cories too!

and i agree, tere should've been a "any cory will do" option -_-

I voted sterbai; but I'd love the chance to keep some of the more colorful and rare species . . .

There's a display tank at local IFs with C. similis and C. gossei.

They're such colorful species!!!

Unfortunately, I've NEVER seen any for sale, and even then they would be 20+ dollars each supposedly. :blink:

sterbai cory where i lived were $ 7-8 ea, that's around $10 - 12 in the us...but woah..each? a cory...some poeple go, they are just bottom feeders, too expensive, but i dont agree....cories are the best fish imo :D

I have 2 favorites: paleatus (peppered) and leucomelas (blackfin). I have lost both of my blackfins now but my peppereds (and the skunk and albino) are doing great :thumbs: :flex:

Oh and today I just got 3 c. trilneatus (3-lined cories) that are awfully cool too! :thumbs:

parker313 said:
Oh and today I just got 3 c. trilneatus (3-lined cories) that are awfully cool too! :thumbs:
wow, u have 8 cories!! *so do i but..not many people can keep them happy by not keeping them in groups* :D

kevin007 said:
parker313 said:
wow, u have 8 cories!! *so do i but..not many people can keep them happy by not keeping them in groups* :D
Yes, and I love them! They are so cute and are the clowns of my tank :wub:

Most reactions

Back