• Others

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate cories

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Luurve my albino aeneus

cory2.jpg

Fiddlesticks said:
I cant beleive anyone pick I hate corys. How could you hate something that cute?
I don't understand it either

But to quote from a thread that was posted a while ago

"they look like rats"

Sounds to me like someone's never seen a rat :rolleyes:

Wahey, look at the pandas win! As they deserve to, of course :p

the panda all the way

p.s and if you hate cories your a jew.................. :unsure: Just Kidding 8) :rofl:

catfish food said:
the panda all the way

p.s and if you hate cories your a jew.................. :unsure: Just Kidding 8) :rofl:
Why, is there something wrong with being Jewish? :blink: :blink: :no:

Just returned a bullying Gibbicep :( back to LFS and picked up 2 Peppered Corys to replace.

Oh my god these little fella's are really fun to watch :fun: , I sat for 90 mins straight watching them exploring the tank , straight out of the bag, no hiding or seeing what's going on, just straight out the bag and covered the whole tank in double quick time.

Arfie

I voted that I hate them all. IMO they are very plain and ordinary. Why would anyone choose a cory over a pleco? I just dont get it. Unlike the regal common pleco, the cory grubs about on the floor. sorry, I hate them all.

plecoperson said:
I voted that I hate them all. IMO they are very plain and ordinary. Why would anyone choose a cory over a pleco? I just dont get it. Unlike the regal common pleco, the cory grubs about on the floor. sorry, I hate them all.
:grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:

U never had a cory so u wont know about them!...they explore the tank in groups, very peaceful and likes to play!!!!!!

well depends of what kinda species....... :blink:

oh and breeding them is so fun too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

imo all plecs are ugly expect fro the zebra plec :sly:

people choose cories over plecos because cories don't grow to 24" and put a massive strain on your filter. incidentally, why do you feel that spending all day slurping glass is "better" than spending all day digging in gravel? -_-

clutterydrawer said:
people choose cories over plecos because cories don't grow to 24" and put a massive strain on your filter. incidentally, why do you feel that spending all day slurping glass is "better" than spending all day digging in gravel? -_-
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

i ageee!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ahem maybe it is because i am a cory lover) :wub:

kevin007 said:
U never had a cory so u wont know about them!...they explore the tank in groups, very peaceful and likes to play!!!!!!
so how would you know I never had a cory? Its true, but I work in an lfs and we stock both plecos and 3 types of corydora. and if it's a pleco, slurping glass is better than grubbing in the muck. Have you ever seen a fully grown common pleco with all his fins out, sailing around the tank? better than a cory anyday.

Arashi said:
C. julii used to be my favorite, but then I got the best cory ever...C. leucomelas. They are absolutely wonderful little guys...so playful and curious. He gets along with everything in my tank. Not to mention he's cute as a button! :wub: :wub:

Here's a picture of him:
cory5.jpg

Cute huh? :wub:
These are the corys I've got, too! I know them as C. Melanistius or C. Delphax, but that's definitely them. I think they're the best looking corys, at least that I saw at my LFS.

plecoperson said:
and if it's a pleco, slurping glass is better than grubbing in the muck. Have you ever seen a fully grown common pleco with all his fins out, sailing around the tank? better than a cory anyday.
Calm yourself. It's an opinion.

TorPeteO said:
Has anyone here ever tried a corys-only tank? I guess it would be a pretty boring top- and mid-section, but it would be worth it!
I am planning to do that some day...when I have space and money *sigh*

I was going to have a big swarm of eithe C. Hastatus, C. Habrosus or C. Pygmaeus because they spend a lot of time midwater. Also make a sort of mid-level shelf out of slate and cover it with sand in the hope that they'd go on that to provide more activity in the upper level...

precisely. an opinion. that what the poll is for. why doesnt everyone lighten up? I wouldnt have posted if there wasnt an option on the poll saying "I hate all cories".

because i do. thats the end.

Most reactions

Back