• Others

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate cories

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kevin007

Hmmm...cories
Reaction score
I noticed that alot of people likes cories so lets see which one is everyone's favs! :D

Mine's the sterbai cory!

Also you can go to www.planetcatfish.com and view the cories in the cat-e-log :D

C. julii used to be my favorite, but then I got the best cory ever...C. leucomelas. They are absolutely wonderful little guys...so playful and curious. He gets along with everything in my tank. Not to mention he's cute as a button! :wub: :wub:

Here's a picture of him:
cory5.jpg

Cute huh? :wub:

Arashi said:
C. julii used to be my favorite, but then I got the best cory ever...C. leucomelas. They are absolutely wonderful little guys...so playful and curious. He gets along with everything in my tank. Not to mention he's cute as a button! :wub: :wub:

Here's a picture of him:
cory5.jpg

Cute huh? :wub:
:D yup i agree, i have never seen that kind at my pet shops before, is he like a rare species? -_-

I'm not sure. My lfs has tons of them, and I'm thinking about getting more. But I really haven't heard too much about them from anybody else. Maybe they are common around here and rare everywhere else? :dunno:

But they sure are little cuties! :wub: :wub:

Aww, it's so hard to choose! I would say..........Panda cories! I love my little guy :wub:
He's so cute, and playful.

I voted for the bronze C. aeneus. :nod:

I have some other corys that are more beautiful than these humble little guys, but none of them have more personality. :thumbs:

I just got 6 of the c. leucomelas and they are amazing to watch. They definitely very much enjoy others of their own kind.

I have to say, though, that my alltime favorite has to be the Pygmy Cory. So much personality in such a tiny fish.

:wub: Corys :wub:

cories are the best, i think every community fish needs a school of them! like 6 at least!! they are so playful and dont bully or nip! :fun:

Most reactions

Back