What Is This Piece Of Equipment?

5galNanoDay00screen.jpg

What are you trying to say? Lol.

maybe its some sort of grinder for stuff that he uses to make his food thats my new bet

got my idea from a grinder used for narcotics

(nope i dont use one they sell them in pound shops)

To those of you who deal with dividers, is this jig big enough to use with material that you would use for a divider? I have never needed one so I don't know.

I think it would depend on the measurments of the tank. And I don't think that this contraption is big enough to make a divider for a tank that is say 18" tall.

If it was some kind og grinder, wouldn't the base be solid?

I'm going with what Emma suggested about the cubes. If he made some food and put it in there then put it in the freezer when he took it apart hes have cubes.

I'm going with what Emma suggested about the cubes. If he made some food and put it in there then put it in the freezer when he took it apart hes have cubes.

How would I word it? I think I am going to enter that as one of my guesses.

Just say something like its used for when you make fish food. You make up the food pour it on one of the boards then put the other board on top. You then put it in the freezer and when you take it out and take it apart you have cubes ready for the fish.

The only thing that makes me think this is not what it is for is because theres no ends just sides. But if you get as many guesses as you want you might as well use that one.

Just say something like its used for when you make fish food. You make up the food pour it on one of the boards then put the other board on top. You then put it in the freezer and when you take it out and take it apart you have cubes ready for the fish.

The only thing that makes me think this is not what it is for is because theres no ends just sides. But if you get as many guesses as you want you might as well use that one.

Okay. I just said exactly what you typed.

Whatever it is it's not made of materials to be submerged in water or used with materials that would cause prolonged moisture contact. Since the way "bottom" is written on both board would it make more sense that the contraption is made to stand up, not lay flat like pictured?

Most reactions

Back