What Do You Look Like.

LOL what a stir my photo caused. thanks to ter as I have never been called metrosexual before!! new one for the book :D

I actually dont consider myself a metrosexual as I hardly have any time to pamper myself and if I did get the time I wouldn't pamper myself lol.

Feels a bit weird that everyone is on the subject of my name and whether or not UK men are now all metros and if I have just become their flagbearer on these forums!!

New piccy for us to stir up some chattage with please :D

EDIT: What does pmsl mean?

well here we go.. a picture of me.. in my office "mess" at home lol with the bad webcam lol

Attachments

• Picture_254.jpg
    Picture_254.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 46
ok another pic of me if you want more pics.

post-20065-1157445130.jpg

i like this pic, it's nice and dark so you can't see me properly, therefore i actually look attractive! :D

Lol @ Ski! i would of never thght that was you sorry dude.
Any who lets join in! no pedofiling now...
SP_A0303.jpg

See me in my jazzy chef whites at college.

Nice one NIZ i trained as a chef after i left school too. hated it though so i`m a ceiling fitter now

Nice one NIZ i trained as a chef after i left school too. hated it though so i`m a ceiling fitter now
Yer tbh i dont wanna be one either just i got a A in food tech at school and dodint know wot todo so i took it lol. Im more aiming to work in the aquatics as its a huge intrest to me. I applied to work at brighton sealife centre as its near, but instead they offerd me scarborough and Norfolk interviews which i thhoughg wow but toooooo far for me and my little car.

Most reactions

Back