What Do You Look Like.

not as many as Ian does!!! some of his are

gillian anderson from the x files
billie piper
sarah michelle geller
drew barrymore

ummmmmmmmm that's all i can think of right now, the list is practically endless though. :rolleyes:

It always reminds me of an episode of friends where they are discussing they're lists and ross ends up trying to chat up Isabella Rossilini, everyone asks Rachel if she's OK with it and she say's it's worth it just to laugh at him trying. ;) :lol: that's my attitude to it all!

Hes Syler from Heroes...Hes the bad guy in the show :lol: I'm trying to find a better picture of him smiling instead of that weirdo look that he has in the picture -_-

eww why billie piper she looks like shes been hit with a spade a few times and she has too much hair on her face. plus her teeth aare bad and shes not a good actress or singer. but i spose who am i to judge lol

I met Billie Piper a few times as we grew up in the same area of swindon. It was a year or two before she got on the music scene. I also have never seen the interest in her.

i was going to post a list of reasons but...

1) my girlfriend reads this board a

and

2) this is a family forum

i was going to post a list of reasons but...

1) my girlfriend reads this board a

and

2) this is a family forum

I think i know where you are coming from with this one Ian. She's not your stereotypical natural stunner, but there is an odd quirky appeal about her. Could be the mouth, but as you said, this is a family forum.

It could be worse. My mate had a soft spot for Fern Britain (Britain not cotton) and Lorainne Kelly. We booked him into a clinic though.

Squid

So she's got a nose like a pig :shifty: ...no way to judge her :rolleyes:

Heres me...Me thinks i must be the oldest here :hyper:
Image063.jpg

Me & leopard geckos
Image108-1.jpg

Image112.jpg

Oh thats cool, for some reason the whole time Ive been here I thought that picture of you two was apart of your wedding album. Heh. :blush:

Most reactions

Back