What Do You Look Like.

He works for a nerd company. Hes a scientist thing, lame I know but he says he gets good money and thats all that counts :good:

Ali can be a girls name, some people call me that (real name's Alice BTW)

if it's just an abbreviation you can spell it how you like! ;)

I find that these day when I see the name Ali
I think of a middle eastern male name, I guess that is a sign of the times.
20 years ago I would've most definatly said that Ali was a girls name

Ali a girls name? Noooo

Richardson, a girls name? Nooope.

What made you think he was a girl in the first place? :huh: :S
I thought of Ali as a girls name, now that he mentioned the middle eastern thing I think of it pronounced ollie and not allie... makes me think of Alladin. And his sig sounded like something a girl would say, don't change it though, its cute lol

Ali a girls name? Noooo

Richardson, a girls name? Nooope.

What made you think he was a girl in the first place? :huh: :S
I thought of Ali as a girls name, now that he mentioned the middle eastern thing I think of it pronounced ollie and not allie... makes me think of Alladin. And his sig sounded like something a girl would say, don't change it though, its cute lol

Aha now we have it! The possible cause of my misinterpretted gender :shifty: I love my sig as its exactly how I perceive my fish. Chromis are cute just bobbing along and clowns, well the female can be a ***** on times but I'm sure she means well!

I once did a "meaning of my name" search on the internet as our topic had slightly wandered and found:

Ali : Hebrew origin meaning Noble (my abbreviation)

Alastair : Scottish origin meaning Defender of mankind which is totally cool!

Richardson (wiki tells me) : Richardson is an English surname meaning 'son of Richard', which means 'powerful' and 'brave' in Old German (lets just forget the german bit ;))

So there is a brief look into my name and NO I won't tell you my middle name as its highly embarrassing but it still has a cool meaning.

Oh btw, here is a pic of me right now as the one I posted is no longer accurate ;) (still a bit fuzzy round the chops though :eek:)

is it just me.... or u UK guys all look metrosexual... any men left? does anybody know what a bench press is anymore? :good:
Ter

LOL, Its a new world, people like being and looking clean. No more scruffiness because its unsightly and it wont get you laid. :nod:

Pfft, you think your middle name is embarrassing? Oh no no no you are mistaken. MY middle name is the most embarrassing name EVER. First...Nobody can pronounce it and second...I can't even find a meaning for it.

Actually, in my heritage (middle eastern), Ali isn't pronounced Ollie. Your pronounce it with an emphasis on the A so it sounds like somethings stuck in your throat.

is it just me.... or u UK guys all look metrosexual... any men left? does anybody know what a bench press is anymore? :good:
Ter

ahem....
I`ll have you know i for one still fart lots have huge amounts of body hair and enjoy picking up big heavy things

Ter

ahem....
I`ll have you know i for one still fart lots have huge amounts of body hair and enjoy picking up big heavy things

pmsl i thought he must have missed that pic of you.... but then again you are done up a bit in it, maybe you should put up a more everyday pic :D

Most reactions

Back