What Do You "dislike" Most About

Wolfdog

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Id have to say catching fish is my least favorite and part i dislike most about fishkeeping. Its harder the heck to catch them and it puts them through all kinds of stress. I just hate doin it.

some other things could be...

*fish dieing
*price of fish supplies
*Maintenence (water changes)

Just wanted to see what everyone else struggles with and just doesnt like about our wondeful fishkeeping hobby :D

Wolf

I dislike not having a big enough tank or the cash for the fish that I really, really want.

agree with wolf.i dislike not having enough money plus need more tanks.

Lack of tanks/tank space/money for tanks. And I get more depressed when my fish get sick than when my kids do.

I actually quite enjoy the water changes.

i hate the way the smallest things can cost loads. . .

say you pay 75 quid for a lovely marine fish and you feed a dead fish to an anenomy or something when it has disease. . .

or risking not quarantining with a new fish and it dies instantly

or amateaurs that think they know everything just from reading it up so waste money on really nice fish n kill em

I think price is the main bad thing. . . Here in the UK everything is sooo unfairly priced. . . . . :huh: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :sad:

A good filter can cost loads and the prices of tanks is just craaaaaaaaaaap!!! :angry: :angry:

I wd have soooo many fish if i was in the US - NISH!!!

Don't u agree. . .

for me the worst bits are fish dying (of course) :( and tha lack of funds to just go out and get what you want regardless of cost.

wouldnt it be lovely if you could just go round the lfs or wherever and just fill your trolley with whatever yu needed or wanted and someone else footed the bill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dream over!!!!!!

The fact that every time I get a tank just right......then I need a new tank to work on.LOL I am running out of room for tanks!

I don't like how, whenever I tell someone that I keep fish, they then tell me how they do to. It's a 20 gallon with two oscars and three plecos. Basically, how fish are possibly the most commonly miskept pets ever. I can't stand when people are misinformed.

I dislike not having a big enough tank or the cash for the fish that I really, really want.

Agreed. Being unable to expand, due to monetary and space constraints made the hobby less and less interesting over time, since I was unable to breed or add new stock. Hoping ot be able to still expand, though it doesn't seem very likely, but the new rams are helping. ^_^

i have to say that the thing that i dislike the most is

looking at my fish spending bill each year.....

its scary how much you can spend on a pet

Because I am still fairly new to hobby, 2 years this summer, I hate it when my fish seem ill and I don't know what it is that is wrong with them!! ( it's sometimes just me being paranoid!!)

Most reactions

Back