What Did You Get?

It looks like a Fluval 1200 DUO, which holds about 50Gallons. If it is a Fluval 1200 DUO Deep then it holds 60 Gallons.

For xmas i got a book called "The Encyclopedia of Underwater Life" which is very good, some David Attenborough DVDs, lots of money and various other bits and pieces.

Ben

Wait until you get to my age
My mother bought me a spare pair of glasses
I got a toaster from the woman next door
I got a clock in the shape of a chicken!
I am getting my hypnotism paid for in the New year to try and stop smoking
Makes me feel ancient
However I did get the 2nd series of Monk :wub:
And the lfs owner gave me a Fluval3 for half price and 2 big bronze cories for zilch because of my custom throughout the year. :)
You don't need hypnotism to stop smoking you have to want to stop smoking in order to do it and start cutting back on cigarettes like say you smoke a pack a day try cutting back to smoking a pack a week and just keep cutting your self back or you can just throw away all cigarettes and stop cold turkey because I've already lost 2 family members due to lung cancer from smoking.

I will go ahead and try hypnotism anyway but thanks for your concern.
Stopping smoking is very,very hard and Ive tried and am still trying to quit for good.
ps I haven't called the punctuation police as it is Christmas :)

Um.. amongst other things...
Mobly phone
Kettle
Fondue set
5 packs Triops eggs
Several rubber ducks
Toblerones
Couple of selection boxes
Badge maker
Lou and Andy Badge
£15 (?) WHS gift card
£40 cash (also my birthday present)
around £15 cash

Wait until you get to my age
My mother bought me a spare pair of glasses
I got a toaster from the woman next door
I got a clock in the shape of a chicken!
I am getting my hypnotism paid for in the New year to try and stop smoking
Makes me feel ancient
However I did get the 2nd series of Monk :wub:
And the lfs owner gave me a Fluval3 for half price and 2 big bronze cories for zilch because of my custom throughout the year. :)
I'd love it if my family gave me a spare pair of glasses! :D Them babies are upwards $300, locally.

She decided she would get me those as I lost my only pair for a week.Wrecked the house,the car and the office looking for them and eventually found them at home at the bottom of the shredding machine--thankfully not shredded!
And before you ask--God only knows :eek:

I got a 10 gallon tank which I have setup with currently 2 cherry barbs an a bottom feeding catfish.My friend told me I could have 10 fish in my aquarium.What do you recommend for colours and community

You don't need hypnotism to stop smoking you have to want to stop smoking in order to do it and start cutting back on cigarettes like say you smoke a pack a day try cutting back to smoking a pack a week and just keep cutting your self back or you can just throw away all cigarettes and stop cold turkey because I've already lost 2 family members due to lung cancer from smoking.

I've quit for 16 weeks now, and broken on an occasion or odd and had a couple over the last few weeks. I did it cold turkey and found that the problem comes in buying them. stop yourself buying them, not smoking them. if you dont buy them, you cant smoke them. Its what I found.

And a buddy wanting to quit at the same time helps wonders as you support each other.

But the one thing I will say is this: not a single day goes by that I dont want a cigarette, and giving up is the most difficult single thing anyone can do.

Also, if you have one, dont think you have failed at that one. have it, finish it, hell enjoy it. then DONT have another, make sure you dont have "anothers" to smoke.

I take back what I said about not getting anything fishy for xmas. :X They got me 3 Albino Cories. On the bright side, they're compatible with my current fish, on the not so bright side, my 10 gallon isn't ready for them, so they have to bunk in my 5 gallon for a week or two. They're so small. :eek: I've never seen such small cories. They got lucky selecting me fish, that's for sure.

*Edit

If you want to help me out on the new cories, I'd love it if you'd reply to my thread in the catfish forum: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=120163

Santa brought me a Juwel vision 260 two weeks early.

On the day he got me a pair of slippers. :lol:
A Sudoku game and book.
A winter jacket.

Santa told me he had been busy getting my girls their prezzies to be bothered with mine. :rolleyes:

Hey, my mum gt very... um.... original, with the labels on them. About 1/2 from 'mum and dad', the rest from things like 'a ghoul' 'a ghostie' 'the cats' 'Hattie' 'Van Gough' 'Shakespeare' 'Lou and Andy' 'mom and pops' 'mumsy and dadsy' 'your fish'.... :look:

Most reactions

Back