MERRY CHRISTMAS!
i got:

-Casio Exlim S500 digital camera
-NC STATE pillow
-cheap fish stuff
-Digital Camera printer
-NCSTATE football
-NCSTATE ruler (lol)
- From my sister a 25$ gift card to petsmart..
-Ferroco Rocher Chocolate Candies!
-NCSTATE ski jacket for the winter getaway thing from our chruch
- other small stuff liek DVD's and stuff

I got to watch my 8 month old niece open gifts on her first Christmas. :wub: I got her a Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders aquarium and a stuffed frog that plays music when you pull the baby frog it's holding. :D
I also got books (1 on aquatic plants), clothes, running shoes, and gift-cards (a nice one for Dr.Fosters&Smith).

My last gift will be when the Bears beat Green Bay and win the NFC North later today. :thumbs:

Merry Christmas everyone. :)

SamUK is that a Juwel Rio300? I got one too. I reckon it holds 65 ukgals too. My husband got me some surprise fish. I had to say thanks because he meant well but really he shouldn't have. He got 10 Cardinal Tetras. He pretended something was wrong with the tank lights then when I turned them on this morning there were the fish. My gravel gave off quite a cloud to start with. Once it was clearing I changed the polypad, which was filthy. Good luck reaching the bottom of the tank to do anything, I can't reach! I expect I will get used to it. I only got a new tank to house my ever-growing Pleco! :)

I got
movies like
-Sharktale
-Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory
-Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
-madagascar
-The Incredibles
-Deuce bigalow male gigolo
-Christmas with the Kranks
-Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets
other things I got were
-CD player
-gift card to my lps ($20 worth)
-2 $10 gift cards to a resturant called Wendys
-alot of clothes
and thats it.

-2 $10 gift cards to a resturant called Wendys
Its a chain store, and like mickdonalds, it has stores everywhere.

Anyways, I got MY NEW DIGITAL CAMEA!
It was kinda obvious to me because I was hinting for months that I needed a decent digital to take pictures of my fish. There was one box I kept reaching for but they'd push me away, saying I had to open it last. Before I even opened it I knew what it was.. LOL.
So yeah, It has micro which for all the noncamera-knowning lingo people, its a setting for the camera which means it can take very cleancut clear pictures of anything less than 28 inches away, which means I can get fantastic photos of my FISH! I've taken a few so far, I am very, VERY, happy with it.
I also got a couple of clothes from Hollister, the 5G SW mixing bucket I needed for my nano, a SW fish book(With a nano section!) and...let m think... (Digitial, clothes, bucket and book).... Yeah, thats it.
Every year we get a stocking full of chocolate and stuff...good times.

5 jumpers
a pc 19 inch screen
a note book with a pen
a bar of chocolate

I got a fluval duo deep 1200mm.
And £100.
Comes with everything but i will be getting a new external for it.
I will get cichlids so that 100 i got wont even cover the sand, rocks and new filter.(better dig into my bank)

P.S SamUk how much was your tank(i think we got the same 1)

i got a 9mp digi cam. (i paid for half)
$100 lfs gift certificate - Going toward my 55g starter
some chocolate
an electronic labeller
a towel
2 bala sharks
a 1 yr. subscription to a dog tricks magazine
a camera bag
li-ion batteries with charger
War of the Worlds dvd
Office Space dvd gift box
victoria secret bath stuff

thanx for the comments guys. ill be sure to post up pics of the finished article :D .

SamUK is that a Juwel Rio300? I got one too. I reckon it holds 65 ukgals too. My husband got me some surprise fish. I had to say thanks because he meant well but really he shouldn't have. He got 10 Cardinal Tetras. He pretended something was wrong with the tank lights then when I turned them on this morning there were the fish. My gravel gave off quite a cloud to start with. Once it was clearing I changed the polypad, which was filthy. Good luck reaching the bottom of the tank to do anything, I can't reach! I expect I will get used to it. I only got a new tank to house my ever-growing Pleco! :)

hey thats kewl. i have shoal of 16 neons in my 5ft tank and they look ace all cruising around together. Dnt think my girlfriend would dare by me fish tho lol

plus there isnt a pink freshwater fish that ive seen so shed be a bit hard pushed to decide.

im not sure what make the tank is to be honest! i think if it was juwel it would say somewhere on it and it doesnt appear too!

i keep misjudging and getting a soggy sleave but the 5ft tank is worse. i actually have to take my top off to go in there lol.

i bought it from Ebay for a bargain of £101.00 but its meant to be around £300 new i think.

oh and as for the gravel. i normally wash a bit at a time and it works a treat but this time the mother suggested jus making holes in the bottom of the bag and running the hose over it which was meant to drain all the crap out.

never again lol.

I got

A New Camera
A Sony Digital Video Camera
8 New Tailored shirts (i'am a strange shape - 15" Neck, 54" Chest, so shirts don't fit right.)
Dad had Fitted wardrobes built in our room.
A Chinese Koi Pen Holder - Really Nice, Little Brother bought it me. Like it more than the Camera.
Trainers
New Ties

Gonna Go to the Sales in the Morning - Hammer the Credit Card, but waiting for the Next sale now I can Fit int their Clothes.

I thought it might be a Juwel because the cupboards and centre shelves look the same. I couldn't see to the back to see if it had the filter housing on the right side at the back. Hope you enjoy it whatever make it is. Don't you need to know to get the sponges? I have a Juwel Rekord 96 and the sponges for the new tank cost twice as much because they are so much bigger. :)

So yeah, It has micro which for all the noncamera-knowning lingo people, its a setting for the camera which means it can take very cleancut clear pictures of anything less than 28 inches away

Oh I'ved never heard of that before, must be on newer cameras, mine has a macro feature for closeups :lol: :p

that would be a Hagen/Fluval tank then Sam, sorry i'm not good on there models so can't tell you which one!

Most reactions

Back