What are you doing today?

This message makes my reaction and message score equal. Perfectly balanced as all things should be.
thanos-perfectlybalanced.gif

I’d look into that!
Actually I don't know the site that I linked for Photo Story 3. LOL! I forgot that I have it up for download. If you decide to get it use the link below as I know it is clean and safe as it is through one of my sites. It is the second link in the list.

Well I went ahead and did it, placed an order with Omaha Steaks. I was just going to do a small test order but decided to get a decent variety. Years ago I DID order from them and can't recall having any complaints.

At my local grocery I normally spend $360.00-$400.00 USD per month. For all the following I spent $225.00 USD. Numbers don't add up for it to last a month but it will as, on average, I get pizza every other week along with a couple of pasta bowls and 2 sandwiches. Each order does me for 4 days doing 2 slices, half a sandwich and half a pasta bowl. I only normally eat once a day. LOL! Don't start the "eating once a day is not healthy. I've been doing it most of my adult life and I'm 69 with zero prescription drugs and perfect blood pressure. ;)

I'll still be at the local store for veggies and such although Omaha Steaks DOES sell some veggies, but figure on saving at least $100.00 USD per month.

Here is what I got: It is scheduled for delivery next Friday. Takes 2-3 days for packaging. It will come in a cooler/s packed in dry ice. I'll keep a week's worth in the freezer on my fridge and the rest in my chest freezer.
1 (30 oz. tray) Beef Shepherd's Pie <= if this is good there are other 'tray' dinners I may try.
4 (5 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops
4 (4 oz.) Air-Chilled Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 (3 oz.) Omaha Steaks Seasoning <= had to give it a try and it was included in a package anyway. ;)
1 (18 oz. pkg.) Fully Cooked Beef Meatballs
4 (6 oz.) Butcher's Cut Top Sirloins
4 (3 oz.) Kielbasa Sausages
4 (3 oz.) Individual Baguettes with Garlic Butter <= hoping that these are of a good size for the Kielbasa Sausages. Also included in a package.
4 (2.88 oz.) Potatoes au Gratin
12 (4 oz.) Caramel Apple Tartlets
8 (5.5 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes
4 (4.5 oz.) Chicken Fried Chicken
4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers <= free due to my order total.

Still monitoring my brine shrimp culture. I am trying to find out and create a natural food solution for them. Yesterday I started to read another book (and there are at least two books that I still haven't finished). Due to scarcity, probably I will have to bring more tiny BSFL this weekend for my Betta, once again.

Also, I'm reading some scientific articles about... the Artemia, too.

For the first time, I saw these birds (Eupsittula aurea) eating the fruits (Malpighia glabra) from the home's garden:
1704505557039.jpeg
1704505852432.jpeg
1704505869805.jpeg

Bonus: Ágata
1704505895724.jpeg

I set up the Poll for TOTM today
Be sure to vote!

Going to watch Miami-Buffalo game tonight....winner gets division title so should be a very competive game

What am I doing today? Sigh, probably getting ready to embarrass myself. ;) My 3 year older sister sent me some REALLY old photos and I'm scanning them to my photo library.

I still hardly believe that I'm doing this but here is me in elementary school as the yearly school picture thing. Not really sure but I guess either 4th, 5th or 6th grade... Not sure which but definitely not earlier. Actually, considering how old it is, the photo is in pretty good shape... Arrrg! So I hit post or not. What the heck, I'll hit post.... This is in the area of almost 60 years ago...

IMG_20240107_0001.jpg

What am I doing today? Sigh, probably getting ready to embarrass myself. ;) My 3 year older sister sent me some REALLY old photos and I'm scanning them to my photo library.

I still hardly believe that I'm doing this but here is me in elementary school as the yearly school picture thing. Not really sure but I guess either 4th, 5th or 6th grade... Not sure which but definitely not earlier. Actually, considering how old it is, the photo is in pretty good shape... Arrrg! So I hit post or not. What the heck, I'll hit post.... This is in the area of almost 60 years ago...

View attachment 334305
Should do this to revive the “maybe a little bit creepy” threat 😋

Currently have a live transmitting heart monitor on, for 30 days. I’m only on day 3, and I’m getting sick of the constant calls from the heart monitoring people calling every other hour to tell me my “heart is concerning and am I okay and we saw that ____happened and we advise you to seek emergency medical attention”

Like yes I know my heart is messed up, no, it’s not feasible to go to the emergency room every two hours, let me sleep, thank you 😂

Most reactions

Back