What are you doing today?

Don't leave us hanging, what kind of project car are you looking for?
This is a 05 BMW 325ci convertible. The e46's were great cars. Great shape on the inside and out but needs engine work. I am hoping to get it for a low price and see what I can do. Engine cranks but does not turn over.

I get paid to sing with little kids all day. It's usually pretty good, as jobs go.
It is interesting that you find that a pretty good job. I took the first four months of teacher training and was doing well till I got in the classroom, after the first couple of in class sessions I quit the program. I am now tracing automation issues with one of our machines, and actually enjoying that work.

Today I took my lab in to the vets for his monthly zycortal injection (he has addisons) only to be told he has developed a heart murmur. Now I have to decide if we go further with treatment or let nature take its course. He’s 2mths off 13yrs, full of lumps n bumps and his back end is flaky. Not to mention the addisons.
I’m thinking get the initial investigations done to see what type of murmer, all I know is it’s 2/6 and wasn’t there before Christmas. I’ve had 2 cats and a dog with DCM (dilated cardiomyopathy) before, the cats ... BAM, 10yrs, threw a clot and gone in 3hrs even with emergency tx. Other cat, 4yrs, a meep and fell dead at my feet. The lurcher lived around another 18mths with her DVM and meds but she was only 9yrs when it was discovered. My current boy is already over the average age of 11.77yrs by quite a margin and I’m really wondering if letting nature take its course is the best thing. Fingers crossed it’s just old boy heart and he’ll carry on ok.

Sad, yes. I find it easier the older they are though as I feel they’ve had a good life. Will miss him when it’s time though, he has been THE BEST dog ever, and I’ve had a lot of dogs over the years. Kinda wish I’d bred him so I could keep a pup, but hey, that ship sailed a long time ago. He’s the last of the litter, all the others, brothers, sisters went some time ago. Keep everything crossed peeps that it’s something but nothing.

It is interesting that you find that a pretty good job. I took the first four months of teacher training and was doing well till I got in the classroom, after the first couple of in class sessions I quit the program. I am now tracing automation issues with one of our machines, and actually enjoying that work.
It takes all kinds. Teaching definitely isn't for everyone. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure your job would send me around the bend, so I'm glad you do it. :lol:

9A4C6903-6858-4200-940A-FB20364243F0.jpeg

That's terrible. I can't wait to tell it to someone.

Then there's the Stephen Wright joke: You know that black box on airplanes that can survive a crash? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
I expect to hear what their reaction was when you tell it 😌

Most reactions

Back