What are you doing today?

Had a little time today to work on the second Lego piece out of the set. It was fun!
20231223_235641.jpg

Well, I'm just catching up on the fish forums and enjoying the view of my river tank. :) Soon we'll be off to church meeting, then over to the dentist office for a water change. It snowed last night, so some shoveling of the sidewalks and the roof are on the menu for today. Wrapping up my few remaining presents, a candlelight service, and the Badger Family tradition of driving around looking at Christmas lights while singing carols.

I must admit I'm not terribly excited about shoveling, especially the roof, but it's nice to have a fresh coating of snow for Christmas. And the lights should look magnificent with last night's dusting. ❄️💕

Placed both sets together! I like how it looks!
Going to our services soon and then hopefully working on another one of the sets
20231224_143607.jpg

It snowed last night, so some shoveling of the sidewalks and the roof are on the menu for today.
It's good that you are going to shovel the roof today. We wouldnt want Santa to slip and fall on your roof even though you have homeowners insurance.

Nothing special today except MY BIRTHDAY ! I have advanced to the 68th year of my earthly sojourn . I feel good today . It snowed a bit yesterday and I got in an early four mile walk and then did a water change in one aquarium to give myself a little aquatic birthday present . Let’s see now . . . 68 years old and been keeping fish off and on for 58 of them . Fish are cool . Not as cool as me but cool nonetheless .

Nothing special today except MY BIRTHDAY ! I have advanced to the 68th year of my earthly sojourn . I feel good today . It snowed a bit yesterday and I got in an early four mile walk and then did a water change in one aquarium to give myself a little aquatic birthday present . Let’s see now . . . 68 years old and been keeping fish off and on for 58 of them . Fish are cool . Not as cool as me but cool nonetheless .
68 yo! You’re just a toddler. Happy birthday 🎁🎂🎉

text7.gif
text158.gif

I think so too . One hundred years is my goal.
You and Dick Van Dyke. He celebrated his 98th birthday the other day and is in good health. There was an awesome special show on local tv to celebrate his birthday. Lots of old time actors joined the show to congratulate Dick. He still has all his faculties. He said he's looking forward to his 100th birthday.

Happy Birthday Mr. Fold.

Last edited:
Thanks @Fishmanic and @jaylach . Dick Van Dyke is still in pretty good shape physically and Jay’s neighbor turning 101 is awesome . A person has to take their health seriously and avoid stress and it is possible . Hopefully at 68 I’ve avoided any cancers or worse . That’s the only thing that throws a monkey wrench into things .

Most reactions

Back