What are you doing today?

Designing a tshirt for a cause that is very important to me.
What about all your other shirts... Aren't they very important as well? 😂

Thats cool though! Do you mind me asking what it is? (I mean I know it's a shirt, but like, what's on it that makes it important)

What about all your other shirts... Aren't they very important as well? 😂

Thats cool though! Do you mind me asking what it is? (I mean I know it's a shirt, but like, what's on it that makes it important)
Nope they’re totally unimportant 🤪

it’s a short with A German shepherd 😆

Did I see a thread for day to day fish chat as well? Things that are fish related but not worthy of their own thread LOL.

Okkk, whatever you say 😂
I wanna see you go a full week without those other shirts! Learn to appreciate them! 🤣 (Joking ofc 😆)

Oh awesome!! Hopefully we can see it when it's done?
Yep you can! Launching it on my website hopefully tonight it’s a last minute thing that I’m doing

I liked Ahsoka too! Seems like it could go in a really interesting direction.
I sooo badly want to see that!! But I haven't seen the animated clone wars show, Rebels, or The Madalorian yet... I just never find the time 😑
I want to see the Clone Wars series SO badly... It feels like everyone has seen it except for me.
I've already spoiled a lot of it... I'd give anything to erase the scene of Ahsoka and Rex burying her comrades... That's a scene I would've wanted to see for the first time AS I'm watching the show...

for warm beer .

I am going to be pedantic and set the record straight.

My husband and his brother both drink beer. My brother-in-law did a PhD in hop chemistry. My husband has travelled in the US on business trips and has drunk American beer.

What Americans call beer, we call lager, and lager is served chilled.
What we call beer is not the same as US beer; British beer a type of ale. And it should be served at room temperature.

And to my mind, there's no way this can be called a "can"

1693483861614.png

:):):):):):):):):)

What are you doing today​

Waiting for someone to pick up his ordered fish and snails... He should've already been here but he messaged me that he got delayed.

My husband's brother is currently visiting us and our younger son came over yesterday evening bringing a pack of lager. Horror!!! We don't have a functioning fridge o_O So he put the cans in the freezer for an hour.
(We had told him the ongoing saga but he forgot :rolleyes: )

Most reactions

Back