Weekend Plan...

Wow, we are clogging up this thread, sorry!

I dont have any experience or knowledge of it so wouldnt be able to say im afraid. If it were me I wouldnt use it, it isnt one I ahve ever heard of.

Cheers

I dont have any experience or knowledge of it so wouldnt be able to say im afraid. If it were me I wouldnt use it, it isnt one I ahve ever heard of.

Cheers

Ok thanks :good: sorry about the clogging :lol:

Let me unclog.

I did most of my fish stuff for the weekend yesterday. Picked up the first Fish for my 5ft - Juvenile Emperor Angel, Regal Tang (at my daughters request), Longnose Hawkfish, Cleaner Wrasse, Aptasia eating Filefish. I wasn't going to get the Angel but he was so beautiful and was offerred it for £35 so couldn't refuse. Nice little haul for £100 :D .
May have to go and get some nessarius snails this weekend but I'm not planning on doing my water changes until Monday.

As for most of the weekend............its still the happy land of Kitchen decorating for me, last coats of paint, shelves to put up and then do the skirting, and then it's a bit of F1 and WSB and modelling fondant for my daughters Birthday cake.

Nice busy weekend just how I like them. :good:

Well this weekend should be my plumbing weekend as I ever did it last weekend :blush: im shocked :hyper:

Got my skimmer im not gonna run a skimmer yet, :lol: to clean then once plumbing is in, RO water to make and put in my tank and add some salty stuffs :D with your size tank......have fun! :lol:

I am hoping it goes according to plan!

next weekend is the best for me! My LR should arrive :yahoo: :kana: finally!

Cheers

no problem, i kinda ignore it as it is jiberish to me :blink: :lol:

Let me unclog.

I did most of my fish stuff for the weekend yesterday. Picked up the first Fish for my 5ft - Juvenile Emperor Angel, Regal Tang (at my daughters request), Longnose Hawkfish, Cleaner Wrasse, Aptasia eating Filefish. I wasn't going to get the Angel but he was so beautiful and was offerred it for £35 so couldn't refuse. Nice little haul for £100 :D .
May have to go and get some nessarius snails this weekend but I'm not planning on doing my water changes until Monday. wow thats a lot of fish, and at that price well done! best be pics at your journal :sly:

As for most of the weekend............its still the happy land of Kitchen decorating for me, last coats of paint, shelves to put up and then do the skirting, haha bet you must have fun and then it's a bit of F1boo! and WSB and modelling fondant for my daughters Birthday cake. so much to do

Nice busy weekend just how I like them. :good: really!?

I love these sort of threads, they are almost like a chat room............wonder if there is a way we could do that, a chat thread, that just goes on and on..............clogged up or not :p

Seffie x

So I'm sitting here now contemplating Seffies comments, watching Ken Hom cook bbq pork, watching my new fish, feeling slightly guilty about buying a cleaner Wrasse without the proper research and contemplating getting my backside in the kitchen to finish decorating. Hey Seffie why haven't you been and looked at my Peacock Wrasse yet, she needs your approval :nod:

Was this the kind of rambling nonsense you wanted Seffie?

Seffie I was thinking the same thing on some of the threads recently! But then thought we could always go to the chat room thingy at the top if so wanted! lol.

But it would be great to have somewhere to chat randomly! I like these threads too :D Get to know people a little more :good:

Well this weekend should be my plumbing weekend as I ever did it last weekend :blush: im shocked :hyper:

Got my skimmer im not gonna run a skimmer yet, :lol: to clean then once plumbing is in, RO water to make and put in my tank and add some salty stuffs :D with your size tank......have fun! :lol:

I am hoping it goes according to plan!

next weekend is the best for me! My LR should arrive :yahoo: :kana: finally!

Im a slow starter, but just wait my tank will blow you all away..... :/ or not as the case may be! :D

I wanna be part of the crew with some LR or diatoms to complain about! hahaha!

I love these sort of threads, they are almost like a chat room............wonder if there is a way we could do that, a chat thread, that just goes on and on..............clogged up or not :p

Seffie x

What about a chat box on view at the top of the forum? It would encourage people to interact more if it was on show.

Seffie x

What about a chat box on view at the top of the forum? It would encourage people to interact more if it was on show.

I wonder if that is possible - Ben, where are you, we need you...................

Seffie x

Seffie x

I wonder if that is possible - Ben, where are you, we need you...................

Seffie x

Would encourage more people to talk on the forum and maybe even encourage more shy users who don't feel confident enough to post. Fairly easy to add to the forum aswell.

Would encourage more people to talk on the forum and maybe even encourage more shy users who don't feel confident enough to post. Fairly easy to add to the forum aswell.

Its an utterly brilliant idea, would fit right in with reef chit chat :good:

:shout: BEN, we need you.........

Come on Ben! pull your finger out!! ;)

Ben doesnt come on every day, so I have asked in Suggestions :good:

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/360109-marine-section/

Chris if you are able to add more info that would be great

Most reactions

Back