Weekend Plan...

aquascaping/cursing the LR for not looking how i want it to here.

This w/end will consist of the normal weekly water change and not much else fish related. I am working both days and going out on razz with the lads on sat night, bring on the hangover for sunday!

I'm going to be doing some testing to see if the red sea stuff really is working!!!

Let me know what you come up with please Seffie :good: looking at starting this very soon. Got my skimmer up and running now so ready to get going :hyper:

Just to say I am having excellent results with the products. Currently using No3Po4-X and the reef Energys.

I'm working :( BUT it's my Birthday Sunday so hoping lots of fishy vouchers... Please!! I want more coral! Lol!!

This w/end will consist of the normal weekly water change and not much else fish related. I am working both days and going out on razz with the lads on sat night, bring on the hangover for sunday!

I'm going to be doing some testing to see if the red sea stuff really is working!!!

Let me know what you come up with please Seffie :good: looking at starting this very soon. Got my skimmer up and running now so ready to get going :hyper:

Just to say I am having excellent results with the products. Currently using No3Po4-X and the reef Energys.

Thats good to hear mate.. my setup is only around 8 weeks old now, would you suggest using it on a new setup or waiting for a more established tank?

Also do you use both Energy A+B? i have mainly photosynthetic corals so wondering what i would need? :good:

Well this weekend should be my plumbing weekend as I ever did it last weekend :blush:

Got my skimmer to clean then once plumbing is in, RO water to make and put in my tank and add some salty stuffs :D

I am hoping it goes according to plan!

next weekend is the best for me! My LR should arrive :yahoo: :kana:

Thats good to hear mate.. my setup is only around 8 weeks old now, would you suggest using it on a new setup or waiting for a more established tank?

Also do you use both Energy A+B? i have mainly photosynthetic corals so wondering what i would need? :good:

I'd use it, why not? It should help to keep No3 levels down from the start. It will also take a couple of weeks to start working.

I dose both yes, they are both needed if you use the No3P04-X product. Photosynthetic corals get 85% of their nutrients from light and the other 15% is made up of things such as vitamins and amino acids. This is what these products are. I know some people havent got on with the products but I have and my corals appreciate it.

Hope that helps.

In regards to the red sea program, I was chatting to Mark in my lfs and he has started a test with it, since using it his corals hacve been beautiful colours but he said people buy them before he can finish the whole test lol!

I'd use it, why not? It should help to keep No3 levels down from the start. It will also take a couple of weeks to start working.

I dose both yes, they are both needed if you use the No3P04-X product. Photosynthetic corals get 85% of their nutrients from light and the other 15% is made up of things such as vitamins and amino acids. This is what these products are. I know some people havent got on with the products but I have and my corals appreciate it.

Hope that helps.

Thanks mate .. i do have some liquid coral food i got for free .. would you suggest using this or not in my tank? and once i use the reef A+B would that replace any time of feeding of corals?

In regards to the red sea program, I was chatting to Mark in my lfs and he has started a test with it, since using it his corals hacve been beautiful colours but he said people buy them before he can finish the whole test lol!

Thats funny, has he not got a main display he can try it on? Would be interesting to know of other experiences.

Hope that helps.

Thanks mate .. i do have some liquid coral food i got for free .. would you suggest using this or not in my tank? and once i use the reef A+B would that replace any time of feeding of corals?

What coral food is it? No, say for LPS for example you would still have to give certain ones target feeding. I believe the idea of the Reef Energy A+B products is to replace some of the stuff the No3P04 product will strip from the water. I'd happily be corrected on that if wrong but that is what I ahve read.

Thats funny, has he not got a main display he can try it on? Would be interesting to know of other experiences.

Hope that helps.

What coral food is it? No, say for LPS for example you would still have to give certain ones target feeding. I believe the idea of the Reef Energy A+B products is to replace some of the stuff the No3P04 product will strip from the water. I'd happily be corrected on that if wrong but that is what I ahve read.

Its JBL KorallFluid .. looking at the content it seems full of vitamins. Says to dose daily but read some storys about some liquid foods causing algae outbreaks ..

Most reactions

Back