We Need Dog Breeds

Yeah, I have owned most of the dogs on the list, or been friends with someone who has one, and they tend to be sweet, great dogs if trained right. I just don't understand my father though. He believes that all pitties are bad, but also believes that all rotties are great dogs and that its just rumor that rotties are bad. Not quite sure how that works, but, whatever. He'll just not come to my house when I get one!

Pitties are only bad if their owners train them to be that way. Sure, every dog could turn on you. They are animals, just like us. But unfortunately, pits get a bad name because of what some of us make them do.

Exactly! Same as rotties we've noticed

Yeah, I have owned most of the dogs on the list, or been friends with someone who has one, and they tend to be sweet, great dogs if trained right. I just don't understand my father though. He believes that all pitties are bad, but also believes that all rotties are great dogs and that its just rumor that rotties are bad. Not quite sure how that works, but, whatever. He'll just not come to my house when I get one!

Pitties are only bad if their owners train them to be that way. Sure, every dog could turn on you. They are animals, just like us. But unfortunately, pits get a bad name because of what some of us make them do.

Exactly! Same as rotties we've noticed

I know someone who has two huuuge rotties, meanest looking dogs, but they are the biggest sooks. She speaks to them in spanish (sit, stay, come etc etc) and they are so obedient. Hopefully your Dad will see what a good job you've done with your dog, and he'll begin to love rotties!

He has rotties, we had them since I was baby, and were my constant buddies but his dogs. He doesn't realize pitties and rotties are in the same boat

Most reactions

Back