We Have Fry !

hi im in the uk and heres a picture

where are you ???

024-3.jpg

Wow they look fabulously healthy. So fab for you to be able to share this with us. Thank you xx

Wow they look fabulously healthy. So fab for you to be able to share this with us. Thank you xx
ur more then welcome :) i only have one (in some peoples words) bad fish as he/she is deformed and i am keeping it what ever if its a boy my parents will have to get used to the fact that no one will have him lol thats one way to get around it lol i cant wait though in 17 days they will be a month old and should have their colours

which brings me to another question can you breed giant betta with normal betta? i will post a new thread hang tight people :)

ok a quick update my betta fry are nearly 2cm long you can see all their fins now some have started to change color some are going black and are now see through black and some are going to be red but currently are a see through orange one or two are looking rather silvery and the rest still have no color :) they are nearly 3 weeks old and a 1 month i will update this thread again :)

Most reactions

Back