We Have Fry !

yeh i keep trying but for some reason the sand and larger pieces of debris wont go up the syphon i tried and idea from lug he suggested a bottle and air tube pipes but nothing ive tried to keep it clean but most of it is sand i dont know where from but hay its there lol

how do you get urs clean ????

i also lost my deformed one i have no idea where it went ive look every where in the tank but nada

My fry tanks get cleaned with air line tubing, just syphon the bottom with it into a clear container incase i suck up any of the fry.

Chances are he died and the others had a meal of him :(

How full is it now?? and what size tank. Go with what you think really. I have my 3 month old in a 80Litre storage tub but it isn't filled full because it is wide so I feel they have enough space etc...

well this morning and last night i seperated 3 bettas due to their aggression they are in large jars inside the fry tank so i think they could possible be males :) i will get a picture later

well heres two pictures of the fry
the first one is my possible white or see through betta hes my biggest and has no colour :p ( sorry cant remember the name for see throughs :p )

myfry1-1.jpg

the second is a male coloured one suspected colour blue and red

myfry2.jpg

They are now useing their labryph organ i also have a none aggressive suspected male his dorsal and ventral fins are quite long so im waiting for the aggression :p im getting more aggression from my smallest one then him and hes one of the largest :p i also have a girl who has swim bladder :(

Most reactions

Back