We Have Fry !

I have buyers already on some others will be kept if anyone on here wants one also depending on how many males there are i could only get a few even though i know ill get lots of male and a few females lol

And i have tanks ready for when they show agression if thats what u ment lol

Wow my first time breeding and i wasnt sure if i would get any fry at all but 1 day and a half later we have fry who are able to swim back up to the nest when falling are mine just fast developing i can see their tails and eyes and dad is so good placing back up if the fall :)

Although i have a question i looked at the bottom of the tank today and a load of white scank is this discarded shells?

white scank? they're probably eggs tht have rotted and the male won't pick em up, its probably fungus grown on the eggs, careful, it can infect the water.

Hi yeh thats a done problem i syphaned them all out :) the fry are free swimming but dont seem to be hungry hhhmmm maybe tomorrow i dont know if their yolk sac is completly gone eitger that or they et when im not looking lol

Dad was removed this morning

I have buyers already on some others will be kept if anyone on here wants one also depending on how many males there are i could only get a few even though i know ill get lots of male and a few females lol

And i have tanks ready for when they show agression if thats what u ment lol

What country are you in? I might be interested :)

I'm on my iPhone I just know where you live liquid. I stalk you. :look:

Its going great they are now eating powdered food some o them are so tiny still while some of them are 2x the size some have turned a bronzy colour i cant wait my fav out of the bunch is my little deformed one called little D :D he/she is my fav one and it will stay with me until the end :) ill get some pics today for u :)

:D ill boot up my laptop and post some pics i think i have 20+ but not 40 the shoal is way too small for 40 but we will see :) brb

Most reactions

Back