Water Change Barrel

wilo

Reaction score
Right i was getting pee'd of with doing water changes in a 2 gallon bucket so got a 20 gallon bucket from a friend but it did have window cleaner in it, can it be cleaned out and made safe for water changes if so with what or should i just buy a new one?

Cheers

just get a new one, they're not expensive so it's not worth taking the risk.

or alternativley just use a hose pipe to do water changes, can siphon water out through it and can then run water back into the tank straight from the tap (just add dechlor to the tank)

Have you done a search on "Python?"
yes i have done and have even used one in a friend house quality piece of kit but the wife will not appreciate me dragging a hose pipe through the house every few days so i will be doing it the old fashioned way with a bucket :-(

Have you done a search on "Python?"
yes i have done and have even used one in a friend house quality piece of kit but the wife will not appreciate me dragging a hose pipe through the house every few days so i will be doing it the old fashioned way with a bucket :-(

:unsure:

with a bucket you can spill water all over the place, with a hose pipe it's all contained and you would struggle to spill it!!!!!

much less chance of making a mess using a hose pipe

lift it :)

being 6'2 and 20 stone helps sometimes :)

gotta like sharing this forum with you UKers, "20 stone" makes me think of "Hagrid"

lol, you should see my other half.

in fact here you go, i'm 5'6 and in this pic I had 3" heels on......

LI00010539.jpg

he's 6'4 and not far off 20 stone

my very own Hagrid :wub:

Most reactions

Back