Urgent Help Needed! Large Koi Dieing!

empty + 1cubic foot of biotube thingys and all the old bits of plastic that where biologial filters in the old setup -_-

clean as a whistle... fingers crossed this helps the meds along

hmmm ok i was naughty and went out to investigate the white one again after i noticed the white fluffy bit by its front fin.

more strange behavior

sick fishhy :(

closeup of fluffy bits

otherfish laying on the bottum

THe large koi have now got to the point where some of them are not even bothering to come up to get food now :(

THe large koi have now got to the point where some of them are not even bothering to come up to get food now :(

oh no :( I've just read 4 pages all those posts/replies under this topic.... I am sorry to hear all this is happening :( fingers crossed for those koi and crap.

Good luck, that why you need a bacterial med, there coming down with columnaris.

Added an airstone today, its also the last day of treatment.

The guy at the aquatic center said to give it a 40% water cahnge tomorrow, then if no improvement by the weekend to dose with some antibac

not much improvement in fish behaviour either :(

I would, just take a scraping off the fish and look for sliding bacteria.

right well had a gander,,,, and there was certainly nothing " sliding about" or nothing moving at all tbh, took a swab right off the fluffy bit on that nasty looking goldfish... so idk may just be i didnt have a powerfull enough scope... but i could see a nats semen with it if i had of tried!

Took a fish to the aquatic center today.

they have.... *drum roll*

a SURVERE case of Lumidia?????

looked on the microscope and there where loads of little black dots sliding about in circles, the treatment hasnt even touched them. so i now have formalin to use... wooohoooo gota get my maths right otherwise fish nuke time :(

Never heard of that what parsite is it.

Most reactions

Back