Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

I like duckweed. I get more of it every week but my mystery snails eat ALL of it. After 1 week of duckweed being in my tank I can't find even 1 little leaf of duckweed.

WHY CAN'T I BUY MYSTERY SNAILS IN THE UK

Sorry, not shouting at you! Shouting at duckweed :D If mystery snails can get rid of it, I need some in my life. But they're banned here. :( My only hope would be if another hobbyist has some that have bred, and can secretly send me some!
You can have all of my duckweed, I don't want it.

Yeah I've purposely put duckweed in my tanks. It mysteriously disappears after a few days.

Even in my tank without pest snails. So I cant even blame the snails. And its a lidless tank

Betta can be kept with pleco, and most livebearer

here is my betta and mr pleco.
2378C5BF-133A-427F-AC68-EBBF92F0DDE6.jpeg

I think that some Betta can be kept in community tanks, with proper planning and precautions. Like lots of live plants and the right tank mates. Honestly, wild caught Betta would probably work best, even if they are not considered as pretty by most.

Now, that is not to say ALL Betta would do well in community tanks. Jaws lives up to her name and Dragon is a little turd. An old one, but a turd nonetheless.

My turn , Cory cats are ugly little humps with mouths
Actually sort of accurate haha humps with mouths! They remind me of those handheld vacuum cleaners people use for couch cushions.

Sterbai especially, with their shape.
20200625_121955.jpg

Actually sort of accurate haha humps with mouths! They remind me of those handheld vacuum cleaners people use for couch cushions.

Sterbai especially, with their shape.
View attachment 111589
That thought has never crossed my mind before, but I can't unsee it now! He really is shaped like my little handheld vacuum cleaner... aawww! That somehow makes them even more adorable.

Most reactions

Back