Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

True. I also watched a program that had a hot air balloon with some monitoring gear on it flying of industrial cities in America. They had been researching for like twenty years, the cities with a clean air program the surface temperature had risen because of the lack of pollutants. They were saying that the clean air policies are contributing to global warming. Which I thought was interesting

Oh that is interesting. Here in CO there's a lot of emission regulations etc., but there is also a visible brown smog over the city a lot (even before the fires), and you can watch it throughout the day spread north.

I saw a documentary once that discussed the possibility of altering glass composition on sky scrapers to reflect more sun back off the earth's surface to help compensate polar ice reflection loss.

The downside (lol), was they thought up the idea after indoor-shading glass on the side of a weird shaped building had reflected sun/heat down at a city park for so long it slowly started burning all the plants to death. One of those rare 1 step backward for 2 steps forward moments.

Last edited:
Oh that is interesting. Here in CO there's a lot of emission regulations etc., but there is also a visible brown smog over the city a lot (even before the fires), and you can watch it throughout the day spread north.

I saw a documentary once that discussed the possibility of altering glass composition on sky scrapers to reflect more sun back off the earth's surface to help compensate polar ice reflection loss.

The downside (lol), was they thought up the idea after indoor-shading glass on the side of a weird shaped building had reflected sun/heat down at a city park for so long it slowly started burning all the plants to death. One of those rare 1 step backward for 2 steps forward moments.
Are the fires almost out now, or is it still a problem, we have no news of it here anymore.

Are the fires almost out now, or is it still a problem, we have no news of it here anymore.

Oh, they're still burning but it's a lot more calm - we got a bunch of snow last week and that pretty well stopped/slowed the fires from growing anymore, so now they're just kind of smoldering themselves away. Think there's more snow coming next week, hopefully it'll smother the rest out.

*Edit - I made a thread in general chat you guys can check out the photos if you want, will help show why the fires got so bad.

Last edited:
Better than the Beatles - I doubt they've released anywhere near 2 hours of decent music - singly or as a group - in their entire careers!

I can't think of anyone more over-hyped, and that includes the Kardashians. Absolute rubbish!
Nonsense.

Well, this thread was fun to catch up on. Nice to see everyone getting along so well.

Unpopular opinion, most of these unpopular opinions are popular opinions. Here's another unpopular opinion, balloon and glofish are superior to their normal counterparts. I'm sure some people out there believe that. Maybe one or two. Maybe.

Plecs are ugly. Not cute-ugly. Just ugly. And bristlenose. Even the albino. Actually especially the albino.
There. I've said it.
Sorry everyone.
BD63F55F-5C82-4999-BD63-178E5E5ADF27.jpeg

Tell that to this little dude!

Yes, not many people do. That’s why it’s such a shock to them when they find out... :(

I sure hope you’re joking...?
I know a few people who have known Cummings since he was a kid. He’s been a nasty piece of work all his life. Believe me it’d be considered a public service once the enquiry is over.

To Scummings?
Of course. Ive friends who used to go to his uncles awful disco/night club when he used to work there. His whole lust for glory is his revenge on the world for his unreturned lust for every girl who ever set eyes on him back then. If your uncle owns a club and you go home alone every night......well you’ve got serious personality and attitude problems. He has some seriously worrying beliefs.

Most reactions

Back