Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

That is so cruel! Bettas are living creatures like us! They don’t deserve that!
I agree with that statement, but @Guyb93 meant “He plays with his actual daughters like that, because they are ‘mermaids’”

I thought the same thing at first, he should have clarified sooner...

Of course. Ive friends who used to go to his uncles awful disco/night club when he used to work there. His whole lust for glory is his revenge on the world for his unreturned lust for every girl who ever set eyes on him back then. If your uncle owns a club and you go home alone every night......well you’ve got serious personality and attitude problems. He has some seriously worrying beliefs.
My bad, thought you were talking about something else. :blush:

I know a few people who have known Cummings since he was a kid. He’s been a nasty piece of work all his life. Believe me it’d be considered a public service once the enquiry is over.
Our priest's brother went to school with him.

He was a vicious, lying, malevolent, vindictive bully who thought the rules didn't apply to him.

No surprises there, then.

BTW - our priest is lovely and never speaks ill of anyone, but for him she makes the exception (And the area dean, obviously. Nobody has a good word for the area dean . . ;))

Of course. Ive friends who used to go to his uncles awful disco/night club when he used to work there. His whole lust for glory is his revenge on the world for his unreturned lust for every girl who ever set eyes on him back then. If your uncle owns a club and you go home alone every night......well you’ve got serious personality and attitude problems. He has some seriously worrying beliefs.
It's terrifying that someone like him holds so much influence over the country. Malice, intelligence, arrogance and power are a bad mix.

But this is what people get when they vote for politicians and choose style over substance.

However, I don't want to either derail this thread, or get start a political slanging match, so I'll leave it there . . .

Have to admit things have taken a dark turn, and it was my fault - apologies.

Cohen yes...Meatloaf no, no and thrice no.
Some of Meatloaf's music is very good for keeping you awake when you are driving.

Cohen is just wonderful - though I was very disappointed with his "New Skin for the Old Ceremony" - wasn't very Cohen-y at all. Not even like his voice, never mind his music.

How do you stand on Manhattan Transfer? :)

Unpopular opinion: GLOWLIGHT TETRAS ARE JUST THE BEST!

They are NOT dull!

It is NOT like having a tank full off SARDINES (thank you to my son for that one :mad:)

They are NOT boring.

They are little sweetie-pies and I love them

Manhattan Transfer the band? No thanks.
I’m a big late 60s-early70s soul & lairy white boy guitar bands & synths & jazz instrumentals fan.
No metal, no jazz vocal, no folk, no techno.
Very little c&w, reggae, house, disco, hard rock, classical.

There needs to be a “song” in there somewhere for me.

Manhattan Transfer the band? No thanks.
I’m a big late 60s-early70s soul & lairy white boy guitar bands & synths & jazz instrumentals fan.
No metal, no jazz vocal, no folk, no techno.
Very little c&w, reggae, house, disco, hard rock, classical.

There needs to be a “song” in there somewhere for me.
Doo-wop, doo-wop, dooooo-wop . . . bee-bop, bee-bop :D

This was quite a read! Finally made it to the end. Have not seen this mentioned so here goes my unpopular opinion.

RTS's are peaceful and work well in community tanks. They can also thrive in less than 55gals.

Most reactions

Back